Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

How anyone can vote to back him is totally beyond me.
How anybody wanted him in the first place is madness, he's an over the hill old fool that should have stayed in France. Randy has to man p and sack this clown before things are to late, Randy made a mess of the appointment and the whole start to the season tbf he needs to come through now.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How anyone can vote to back him is totally beyond me.
In fairness Trent, I still back him.

He must be financially backed in the next month, or we will go down - it's that simple.

I wouldn't trust him with the change from the back of my sofa, I can't for the life of me think what makes you think he should be given another game let alone money to spend in January.

On SSN it quotes GH as saying we need "1 or 2 players in January and we will be fine." **** that, we need 6 players at least...

LB - ?

RB - Looks like Walker

CB - Samba?

CM - Makoun?

CAM - Sessegnon?

ST - ?

Clearly won't happen but needs to if we are to stay in this division. BIG changes and now. No more **** about.

Best thing about tonight was the 'you're getting sacked in the morning' It alright some taking them morale high ground and saying that we as supporters should do nothing but back the team (which the majority of the time i would agree with) but if we do that and do nothing to demonstrate our dissatifaction with this idiot then we will be supporting his successor in the Championship

It bloody pains me to have to hate a manager in such a way, i was kind of hoping that he'd get a good result and shove everything i said down my neck, but know he comes up trumps again, still the same old shit from a GH team, and the same old shite talk in his match interviews. the man is away with the fairys..

The man is deluded, clearly deluded. If he isn't gone tonight I will be livi. A remarkable job I believe the General called it, yep that about covers what he has achieved since he arrived.

Listen to the fool

Just listened to him saying on MOTD "If we had won the fans would have been chanting my name."

Somehow, I don't think so, Ged.

We never chanted for Billy McNeil, Dr Jo, or GT MkII, and that's where I rank you in the Villa Manager Hall of Fame.

That fooking tool Paul Faulkner is just as big of a problem as Houllier. Randy looks to Faulkner for support/advice and we all know Faulkner is a fuckig idiot who couldn't run a bath never mind our football club.

I don't know this, how do you know it?

What has he done that is so incompetent?

Well I know you claim to be Ireland's best mate or ITK or something like that so you probably think that gives you some insight into the club that the rest of us don't see. You tell me this though, what has Faulkner done for our club? Be instrumental in the sale of Milner and the bringing in of Ireland , advise Lerner to stop spending, be instrumental in the appointment of Houllier. All of that IMO is incompetent. We were far better off before he arrived at our club.

That first bit is unneccessary, for starters.

Secondly, he was instrumental in the sale of Milner in as far as he assisted MON in negotiating the deal that MON wanted after Milner wanted to leave.

Did he advise Lerner to stop spending? Show me..

I know very little about Paul Faulkner, but some of the abuse he gets on here is absolutely vile. I thought we, as a club and as a fanbase, were better than that.

You say it's unneccessary but it's not because you either do or you don't know something about the Milner deal that the rest of us dont? Do you know whether MON wanted to sell Milner? I suspect that he didn't. If this is the case then between Faulkner and Lerner they could have stopped that deal going ahead (which is what they should have done when we didn't have a manager in place, another example of his incompetency there for you).

When did Lernr tighten the purse strings? When Faulkner arrived. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. I'm sorry if you think the abuse towards him is vile but I think he deserves it. He pissed about in appointing a manager and ended up being instrumental in appointing this loser Houllier so he is therefore partially responsible for the mess that we now find us in. Houllier is a large part of Faulkner's stamp on the club to date.

GH is trying to play a system with players that don't fit it. I'd have played Downing on the left instead of Gabby and Albrighton on the right if Young has to play in the hole. He should've brought subs on earlier as well. 4 CB's on the pitch doesn't help. It also doesn't help that our CM is so unsettled. If I was GH I'd go back to 4-4-2, just for the rest of the season and play the way we know.

However, keeping some perspective, Sunderland are fifth in the league now. They're a decent side who played well tonight. Up until Heskey's sending off it was looking like a draw, which wouldn't have been a bad result. I never expected us to win tonight. A defeat is a bad result, but it's not the end of the world. We weren't good but we weren't THAT bad.

I'm still behind Houllier, but he can't keep making tactical errors like that. Things aren't good atm, but I'd rather stick with him than throw a new manager in there....shit I'm not sure now, hmmm, maybe a new manager might be a good idea, **** knows. Whatever they do they've got to either get behind GH 100% or sack him now.

There is nobody to blame but Houllier. These players have got more talent than where we are in the table.

Im sorry but the players are just as much to blame as the manager. How can they not be? Theyre the ones who should be doing it on the pitch

Disagree. Houllier IS to blame. You do not, repeat, do not grill your players to the press! These players worked SO SO SO SO hard for MON... why? Man Management! Motivation and to be honest someone who wanted the best for this club. Houllier will leave when we go down and forget about what happen between Sep 2010 and May 2011 and live his happy life

They all worked hard tonight,yet they just aint good enough..Its like trying to get blood from a stone.

I totally agree. Our football has been garbage for a while now. We have an ageing squad FULL of technically inept players - bar Ashley Young and Barry and Milner while they were here. The rest of them are so average its untrue.

MoNs timing was impeccable when he walked...he knew last season would be the best it could possibly with this lot, and got out with his record intact.

People can blame Randy for not backing MoN...but the amount of money he totally wasted on complete and utter shite footballers (we ALL know who we are talking about here) was unacceptable. Im not surprised Randy didnt give him more money.

Â