Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

So I just killed a dragon when out of no where a guard came up to me saying I had a bounty, but I noticed something weird about him. The guy was swimming in the air! He was just hovering there. I decided to record it. Sorry about the picture. It was with my iphone and It's hard to keep an Iphone steady while moving my character.

Plus when we get back to the home, she put on this really skimpy outfit I got her which is HOT!

Yeah, but can you just imagine the amount of pubic hair?

Dammit you just ruined Aela for me. :evil:

No+Life.jpg

Kidding, kidding :)

I just went through the first cave/dungeon thingy-ma-jig and think I've missed something. Its the very first one by Ravenwood (sp). I lamped some gimp in a web and took back the claw, but didn't get my mits on anything more substantial.

This was the first quest I did, only a few days back. You can retrieve the claw and take it back to the shop but you'll have to go back to that location and press on to complete one of the early main quests - a job you have to do for the Jarl's mage in Whiterun. I just kept pushing through the cave and got the item at the end that the mage wanted, so I completed the quest without even having to leave the conversation.

I must say I am loving this game so far. Having just played a few weeks of Oblivion I have had a hard time adjusting to the controls and menus but the gameplay and overall production quality makes oblivion look like early Sega Master System.

I often find myself in places I shouldn't be in this game where the enemies are just much too strong for my level 10 Nord. Those balls that turn into fighting robots were really tough in Rabltharn and in the end I had to turn around and run out again. There was also a sword or something I had to retrieve from some cave. Again the first couple of enemies were manageable, but once in the inner sanctum, two head bandits and a proper mage made short work of me and Lydia, even after an unrelenting force shout. The necromisers scare the shit out of me sometimes and that hagreman was tough as well. I've just headed up to Windhelm now and things are a lot easier. I rarely use my bow and my archery skill is really low which is disappointing.

Great game though

Went back to this for another run through, got myself some light dragon amour with double enchaments on everything. My amour rating is 482 (and increasing as i only have 40 in light amour) and i can cast those destruction spells for free with 40% resistance to fire and ice. Pretty much the same on my follower who can one shot a lot of things. Its like paying with the cheat modes switched on.

Am i the only person who doesn't use a horse or quick travel? Walking in the game to places on the other side of the map is one of the best bits of the game for me. Never know what will happen!

I didnt fast travel, but I do now. I can not stand the idea of doing all the Theives Guild stuff without drawing out the process even further by walking from Riften to town X, back again, etc, etc. it's tedious enough as it is.

You can't marry everyone. Those that you can marry, you'll first need to help in some way (small quest, generally 'fetch this/fetch that/give me money'). Once you've helped them, talk to them whilst wearing an Amulet of Mara and a dialogue option about getting hitched should come up. Now you're engaged (aww, bless), you need to head to the Temple of Mara in Riften and ask the priest to host the wedding; he'll tell you return tomorrow at dawn when the ceremony will take place.

Finished the main questline just now, not sure if i'll bother carrying on with the side missions. Great game all in all but I think the fact you never see/hear your own character ruins it for me, I don't really feel any connection with the game whatsoever which is a shame because the rest of the game is brilliant.

Hopefully get at least a tenner trade in towards my kinect fund!

Â