SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Go on Julie, tell the scouser how we do it round here!

I like your twitter updates Julie, please don't stop. I do take them with a pinch of salt but as I don't use twitter myself I read your posts with interest. Most human beings have the capacity to believe as much or as little of it as they like, so ignore the dissenters mate.

Same here, keep it up Julie!

Get a room, the pair of ya.

I love all of you just the same. Orgy anyone?

I would love to say yes as I've really enjoyed my time here, but I've just been invited to much better orgies in both Manchester and Liverpool. :lol:

:lol:

You know what, i promised you a beer ages ago and i still haven't brought it you yet.

Get a room, the pair of ya.

I love all of you just the same. Orgy anyone?

I would love to say yes as I've really enjoyed my time here, but I've just been invited to much better orgies in both Manchester and Liverpool. :lol:

:lol:

You know what, i promised you a beer ages ago and i still haven't brought it you yet.

This season at Villa Park beasley, I'll hold you to that. :lol:

OK done deal, let me know whats games your going to via pm and ill sort it out. I havent got my ST this year because of a new job but i will still get to a decent amount of games i should think.

Too true.

I'm sorry but YOU are always posting tweets...

I give up with you lot I really do....

You're turning Villa Talk into Villa Moan!

Are you serious Julie? Don't go having a pop at me. As much as I take an interest into certain tweets from certain people, you have to agree that some that you post are a little far fetched. for example: when you said Ian Taylor wrote #Nzogbia. So automatically that means he knows something and he's ours. Come off it. Not moaning one bit, I was just agreeing that sometimes with respect; they are irrelevant and have no meaning whatsoever. End of.

Too true.

I'm sorry but YOU are always posting tweets...

I give up with you lot I really do....

You're turning Villa Talk into Villa Moan!

bit rich

Your updates regarding the villa manager were well off and pretty much useless and all came from twitter.

According to you it's still all smoke and mirrors :lol:

thats as far as we should go. Ashley with 1 year left on his contract we got 16. 11 million is enough.. hes not as good as Ash.. plus the added value because as is English. Thats a fair amount.

Shut Whelan up from what? I have missed tons of pages due to not bothering catching up, is this due to some Wigan fan people mis-took for Whelan saying he's worth £25m if Downing is worth £20m?

I've googled n'zbogbia whelan but nothing really shows up other than him willing to sell back from the 10th of July.

Shut Whelan up from what? I have missed tons of pages due to not bothering catching up, is this due to some Wigan fan people mis-took for Whelan saying he's worth £25m if Downing is worth £20m?

I've googled n'zbogbia whelan but nothing really shows up other than him willing to sell back from the 10th of July.

Going public about any more deals and starting bidding wars, he did it on SSN on Friday.

Going public about any more deals and starting bidding wars, he did it on SSN on Friday.

Without the Villa specs on, you can't blame him, he has a top talent and wants the best he can get for Wigan. The figures tossed around are just rumour I suspect and who knows what is going on out of the made up media spotlight?

Tossing extra coin their way to "shut Whelan up" is exactly what he'd love to happen, ha.

Whelan will end up with nothing though. If he pushes us away from the deal whoelse will cough up that much?

I suspect that stories about swp and mcgeady have been leaked to let whelan know we have options

Whelan is nothing but a gob shite.

He is trying to save face as usual.

Trying to imply that I tried to keep Zog. I tried to get the best price.

I won't let Villa interview Martinez.

Even though Villa were discrete and quiet about business I am going to turn it into a bloody circus if I can.

I would be very surprised if Zog is not in the bag already.

To be revealed on Tuesday with Given in our new home shirt.

Trying to boost sales.

I hope Parker is holding a shirt too.

Whelan is nothing but a gob shite.

He is trying to save face as usual.

Trying to imply that I tried to keep Zog. I tried to get the best price.

I won't let Villa interview Martinez.

Even though Villa were discrete and quiet about business I am going to turn it into a bloody circus if I can.

I would be very surprised if Zog is not in the bag already.

To be revealed on Tuesday with Given in our new home shirt.

Trying to boost sales.

I hope Parker is holding a shirt too.

wow. Is that a poem?