Snow Watch!

trekka

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful winters day, glorious sunshine since the morning and only -3 outside.
Similar here Al. Bit of snow earlier but nice day. Tomorrow should be better apparently so a day in the Peaks, visiting places like Castleton is on the cards. Lunch in the pub by roaring fire etc - excellent stuff

snowing heavy in Erdington
I must be in stockland green then :) Mind you erdington is quite big :)

Think we have seen the last of it as sky is clear now

Aye, nowt on the radar. Good news for me, I'll be making the 150 mile trip up tomorrow (from Portsmouth) :)

I'm getting worried about down here now though - there's something stirring in France :shock:

No new snow here today.

Just as well, it's been truly exciting driving a rear wheel drive, automatic estate. Office car park was just packed snow and ice this morning with almost nobody in before me. Yahoo! Time for a little tail out fun, haven't had so many skids since I wore the same pants all week.

Still no real snow in my neck of the woods :(

Levi whats with the music on that clip! Its like off a horror movie or should have been the background music to the a black and white concentration camp clip not of snow though it was shcking seeing kids actually getting to school :lol:

Â