Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

villianusa

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart says a heroic 1-0 victory with everyone raising their game to carve out a lion-hearted performance.

However, my head says we will lose this 3-0. They want to beat us so badly, we've held the indian sign over them for a long time, and our team (bar the kids) is an embarassment to the shirt at the moment. Put it simply, they'll never have a better chance to beat us. I haven't felt this way about a Villa - Blues game since 2002, that's how far we've gone backwards it seems.

Yeah but look their team - there is no player in there I'm scared of like I am with Torres and Gerrard, and Nasri and Fabregas. The most talented player they have is out (Hleb) and does anyone know if King carlos is fit?

I remember everyone saying this last season when we had them away as in they have to beat us sooner or later, they will be well up for it, we've relpaced our whole backline etc and we went and won. Not pretty but got the job done. Gerards record in derbys is something like not lost one in 11 years and has always been at the bigger club so knows how to handle that pressue, more of our players have been in electric atmospheres than theres i would say so i dont see why the doom and gloom at the end of the day its just another game against our rivals who we have a bloody good record against. Remember records are there to be extended as well as broken. We hadnt beaten utd for 20 odd years why cant we set a record like that against blues???

I'm refusing to even entertain the possibility of losing to these half-wits. The bragging rights going to the blue side of the family (in-laws, not blood relatives you understand) would severely put a dampener on my xmas.

The blosers have no skill, no class and no chance (fingers crossed, toes crossed, picked up a lucky penny today etc etc).

UTV.