Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

villianusa

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree, I think Collins is playing badly in part because he is playing alongside someone who has been rubbish all season.

Not at all. Collins is contributing to this and its not just Dunne's fault.

Yes Dunne has been poor but Collins has also been very average. He got outmuscled by Jerome for that penalty. He should never be outmuscled by someone that small.

I don't agree, I think Collins is playing badly in part because he is playing alongside someone who has been rubbish all season.

Not at all. Collins is contributing to this and its not just Dunne's fault.

Yes Dunne has been poor but Collins has also been very average. He got outmuscled by Jerome for that penalty. He should never be outmuscled by someone that small.

Didn't I just say Collins is playing badly???????

Collins got pushed not out muscled and was trying to mop up a **** up from Dunne at the time who then followed up and gave away the penalty.

I think Collins beside CC would be a totally different player. Dunne is ridiculously poor at the moment. He needs to regain last seasons form asap. Mind you, he has always been prone to the odd error even when playing well.

BtKYC.jpg

Ridgewell was clearly standing in an offside position when the shot came in. I cant see how we were "lucky" that the linesman put his flag up when the shot came in (and the flag did go up before the ball made it through) and if the pigdogs want to argue about it then perhaps they should stop their players standing two yards offside when they are attacking?

thank god for gabby, look ok going forward but my god we are shit at the back.

dunne and collins are making their play last season look like a one off- they have reverted to what a lot of people thought they were like when we signed them- slow, clumsy, error prone etc. i got a theory that cuellar covered for a lot of their mistakes when he was at right back last season, there was certainly many times when carlos was there with a great covering tackle or clearence off the line.

luke young and warnock aren't much better- no ability on the ball, out of position and clumsy tackles.

if they keep playing like this none of them will be here next season