Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

villianusa

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Smith is a total cock

Born in bromsgrove played 200 games for leicester could be a fox or a bluenose for all we know

Smith is a Villa fan. Dunno what he has said tonight to upset you, I havent watched Sky at all this season, but Smudger is on record as one of us.

Who is coaching our defenders? do we have a defensive coach worries me really what does MacAlister/Houllier know about defending did we have a defensive coach when MON was in charge

to be fair they were really rubbish before he stepped in, newcastle result for example.. really dire.

forget midfield in jan, lets buy ourselves a new defence instead.

Collins looks a little shaky, the rest of the back four decent.

Bannan has been lost on the right and hasn't got involved, we need more from him.

Clark has added some calm to proceedings and Hogg has got stuck in, can't believe his tackle on Bowyer got called as a foul.

Ash hasn't got into the game enough, Downing has been good in patches with a little down time in the middle of the park.

Gabby has torn them a new arsehole, it's great to have him back.

This commentator is a prick.

Lee Bowyer is still a pratt.

Born in bromsgrove played 200 games for leicester could be a fox or a bluenose for all we know

Smith is a Villa fan. Dunno what he has said tonight to upset you, I havent watched Sky at all this season, but Smudger is on record as one of us.

Its Don goodman on the commentary tonight

hasn't upset me i dont listen to sky commentary i just mute the TV and listen to the local radio stations only they know what the local derby means to us fans.

Dunno what the make of that half.

We've looked better in possession and going forward. But the defensive side of our game a toddler could threaten.

Gabby is drifting wide a little too often too - we're toothless when he does because we've no-one in the box who is going to seriously consistantly threaten from incoming crosses.

Need to improve because atm, every attack they have looks threatening as the defence has gone completely to pot.

Well if he's one of us then GOD help us, he's been so biased towards Blues it's unbelievable.

Well if he's one of us then GOD help us, he's been so biased towards Blues it's unbelievable.

Yeah, I can second that, he is a Villa fan.