Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Champions League challengers to Championship team in 6 months, **** off Houllier and take that clearing in the woods McAlister with you.

He's not even had a transfer window and has got more walking wounded than the red cross at the moment. :| What a ridiculous complete over reaction.

Let's see where we are at the end of the season.

Trouble is Houllier just does not look like he even cares what is going on out there. If he does not have our team fired up for this second half then we will know that he has no interest in being our manager.

Warnock is a madman, and he should be tied up. How stupid was he when he allowed the corner on which N'Gog (rubbish player) scored?

Dunne and Collins... You can find better defenders in League 2...

Hogg... Can't attack, can't defend... Bullshit player...

Agbonlahor... IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE STRIKER, WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING ALWAYS STAYING ON THE WING? IDIOT!

This is a dire display but I really must say, this is the worst central midfield pairing I've seen at Villa, so winning a game at Anfield with these two in the middle well yeah. Hogg is just dire.

You're having a go at a kid who's playing what his 4th prem game.

Darling Downing really helping out.

He's not even had a transfer window and has got more walking wounded than the red cross at the moment. What a ridiculous complete over reaction.

It's the lack of fight that's a worry. "attitude reflects leadership" so if the players cant be **** it means the manager dont know whats hes doing or they dont like him

**** hell - Ciaran, liven up you **** something other.

Not my words, the words of Jonathon Hogg - who also looks like he might knock Ireland out at half time.

If he does, I didn't see it.

Yeah, I heard some abuse being handed out at the end of the half. It was about the only sounds I did hear from Morguefield

From Champions League challengers to Championship team in 6 months, **** off Houllier and take that clearing in the woods McAlister with you.

He's not even had a transfer window and has got more walking wounded than the red cross at the moment. :| What a ridiculous complete over reaction.

Relegated

A player who clearly doesn't want to be at Villa. A reserve team centre back playing centre mid. A reserve midfielder who is about 5th choice starting.

I wonder why we're losing the midfield battle.

Pass....pass....pass.....pass.......pass......another pass......one more pass...... one m...............knock back to Collins and.........hoof....to absolutely no-oned in particular and another move bites the dust.

You don't get it, he should be firing these players up, you are obviously easliy pleased, so 4 defeats on the trot is acceptable, we are in trouble, the transfer window ain't gonna solve our problems cos RL ain't gonna spend anything