Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone please tell me why there is only like 5 villa fans there?

and, why are we so god damn bad? !

Suprised about the crowd given how I keep reading how much better and how much more entertaining our football is this season.

I bet you enjoy watching us lose don't you?

clearing in the woods.

are you joking pal?

i absolutely hate watching us loose.

can someone please tell me why there is only like 5 villa fans there?

and, why are we so god damn bad? !

Suprised about the crowd given how I keep reading how much better and how much more entertaining our football is this season.

I bet you enjoy watching us lose don't you?

clearing in the woods.

are you joking pal?

i absolutely hate watching us loose.

Seriously though, that first goal - waht was Warnocks role in it.

They should have scored there - they're shit!

To run past the ball instead of just putting it out fir a throw in and to then have the touch of a rapist and play it into their players path. He didnt finish there, stumbled over knocking the ball out for a corner. All could have been avoided by simple defending!

Ah, cheers. He was responsible for the corner - that makes more sense now.

I think Warnock is being made a scapegoat in recent games, most things he is getting blamed for is obsurd. The second goal for example, given the player was offside if it was any other player than Warnock near him people would be going mad at the assistant for getting it wrong rather than the player for appealing.

On the occasion of the first goal, the build up to the corner was shambolic on Warnocks part. I would add that the defending of the corner was also schoolboy, leaving someone with a free header from 5 yards isn't acceptable.

Rubbish defence again tonight, paying for a lack of experience in the middle too.