carling cup draw

Demitri_C

Anyone going to that match looking for trouble, whether Blues or Villa, is a **** arsehole who does not deserve to be there.

I don't think it will be as bad as 2002 but it's going to be rough. Villa fans just need to behave and let the world know there is only one professional outfit in Birmingham.

.....go knit something will you....

League games against them have to be at midday on Police instruction.

Why would a league cup game be different? Do the reasons for a midday kick-off magically disappear?

If the police could move it they would. They can't move it as both teams have weekend fixtures around this date. It's quite rare for away fans to be banned from fixtures and Leeds vs Cardiff was recently played on a Monday evening. Can't see WMP doing anything other than staggered leaving times after the match.

Yes Pie, not until the semi is it 2 legs.

If we're not live on Sky for that game then Sky Sports needs shooting...That will be the best game out of all the draws.

Jeff Stelling referred to it as the pick of the round. I know he obviously doesn't choose what is shown, but I'm sure most at Sky will realise that it is the pick of the round.

Yes Pie, not until the semi is it 2 legs.

If we're not live on Sky for that game then Sky Sports needs shooting...That will be the best game out of all the draws.

Jeff Stelling referred to it as the pick of the round. I know he obviously doesn't choose what is shown, but I'm sure most at Sky will realise that it is the pick of the round.

Sky web site"]Carling Cup draw

Blues host Villa in stand-out tie

Local rivals Birmingham City and Aston Villa have been drawn against each other in the stand out tie of the Carling Cup quarter-finals.

The Blues travel to Villa Park on Sunday in the Premier League but now face another clash at St Andrews with the quarter-final ties set to be played in the week commencing 29th November.

So they can't say that and not pick it as one of the two live games. Can they?

I was surprised at hte lack of police at today's game. Before hand anyway. I walked down the Witton side down from the North Stand end and there wasn't a single policeman in and around the smurfs. They all seemed to be up by the Holte End. Not too much was kicking off but saw a fat small heathen run up to Villa fan, smack him on the head and run off like the coward he was. Seemed a very odd way of policing.

Is it me that think this draw might eb rigged?

We have played on same time in city a few times this year like Rapid Vienna game and Bolton game. Maybe they were testers to see what it will be like

There was a lot of trouble after the game today on the witton rd going towards the aston hotel.

What is the chance of a season ticket holder getting a ticket to this? I've not been to any aways this season and only went to the Burnley game.

I'm in precisely the same boat as you here.

Not sure what I'd do with this one, I want tickets but im not particularly knowledgable on the away scene.

I think booking official travel would be the only sensible option for a lone traveller.

The club don’t provide any official travel for a game 4 miles down the road.

How would people normally get there then?

Im assuming you dont just stroll up to St Andrews on your own on a cold Webnesday night?