Match Thread.

AVFC-Prideofbrum

wolves have pissed me off. what happened to sportsmanship. friedel puts it out for Warnock on the ground holding his head and wolves put a long throw into the box. I wanted us to win. now I want them to lose just as much.

Didn't think Brad was putting that out on purpose??

Good to be ahead, but I don't think we've quite in control of this. They look very dangerous down our right where Warnock hasn't got a grip and we've got a tendency to let ourselves get boxed in. Up front we look reasonably bright without committing many players forwards - I just have a feeling this has got 1-1 written all over it.

We need an early 2nd goal to kill the game off me thinks, that said our defence don't look too bad.. defiently look more comfortable with the passing of the ball.

Oh and has anyone else noticed how we are still going for attack when we are 1-0 up rather then holding on to the lead and defending? refreshing indeed. :)

NRC so far tbf has broken up a few passes from wolves and that run he made up the pitch if he carries on like that i'll be really happy with him.