The Pope's visit to Britain

paddy

Is the Pope's visit to Britain a good thing?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Pope's visit to Britain a good thing?

• Yes and I AM a Catholic
    • Yes and I'm NOT a Catholic
    • No and I AM a Catholic
    • No and I am NOT a Caholic

I would've said it was a good thing of it was John Paul, as he was a pretty cool guy. This guy on the other hand is a bit of a nonce. He should be getting arrested too.

THIS.

Saying this for the umpteenth time, he looks shady. Very Palpatine-like.

Thing is, is he getting our money regardless of ticket sales? ie does he get the reported £12m if he sells 100% or 50%? Makes you wonder where the ticket sales money is going

I thought (though I could be wrong) that the Catholic Church are selling the tickets so they get the money. Afterall don't you think they deserve it? No?

GAY PEDOPHILE RAPE CULT

Google the news out of Belgium this past week, where it's come out that EVERY diocese in the country for the last 50 years was essentially a preying ground for sexual deviants dressed in robes.

**** the Pope, **** the Vatican

Whilst a part of me agrees with Paisley in that the pope is the anti Christ I don't see any problem with his visit

Not my thing but it will mean a lot to many others and we are a tolerant and enlightened society in the main

Lots of state visits costs the tax payer money so do bombs that we drop on Muslims so nobody can say the UK tax payer isn't multi faith !!

I'm catholic and I think the whole thing is a farce. I have no intention of going to see him. Most parishes in Birmingham were given so mnay tickets and ahve struggled to get rid of them, people just aren't interested.

In terms of the money, it is pathetic. The church has enough wealth to pay its own way. However, they are not to blame, it was Gordon Brown who instigated it and made it a state visit, all signed off by the queen. The last time the pope visited it wasn't a state visit and the costs to the country were a lot smaller.

Â