Stephen Ireland

Richard

Yes but all that just covers up the fact that they both are really rubbish.. I don't care whether or not Warnock went to WC or not.. SWP gets call up for england.. is he a good player for you?

They are both dire and both should be shipped out regardless of who the manager is.

Oh and i'm not siding with anyone.. for me I'd rather have Bannan and Albrighton on the bench over Warnock and Ireland.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but all that just covers up the fact that they both are really rubbish.. I don't care whether or not Warnock went to WC or not.. SWP gets call up for england.. is he a good player for you?

They are both dire and both should be shipped out regardless of who the manager is.

Oh and i'm not siding with anyone.. for me I'd rather have Bannan and Albrighton on the bench over Warnock and Ireland.

agreed, absolutely without doubt

Yes, exactly. Similarly, I'm glad we had the Fonz up front as opposed to Carew during the injury crisis.

Yes, exactly. Similarly, I'm glad we had the Fonz up front as opposed to Carew during the injury crisis.

So you'd rather have Jon Hogg over Ireland?

And you'd rather have Nathan Baker over Warnock?

You know what infact Yes I would..

Jon Hogg have given 100% everytime he has played.. yes he might be limited as a player but you can't fault his attitude (can't say the same for Ireland)

Yeah, actually. Deep down Ireland is a better player but when both have been given chances, Hogg has done better and shown a better attitude.

Baker is a better left-back than Warnock anyway, at least this season.

he was dropped after scoring against blackpool though

Yeah, actually. Deep down Ireland is a better player but when both have been given chances, Hogg has done better and shown a better attitude.

:lol:

Thing is Mantis is right, Warmcock was absolutely awful in most of the games he played in. When your centre backs are constantly getting pulled to the wings to cover for the idiot, you know you have a problem. Add to that the absolutely ridiculous needless free kicks he used to give away, which were often retribution for being made to look shit moments earlier meant he was normally a liability from the moment he stepped on the pitch. He actually became indefensible, it was really hard to see a positive in his game.

And that was before he flipped out

Only because Gabby came back.

Thing is Mantis is right, Warmcock was absolutely awful in most of the games he played in. When your centre backs are constantly getting pulled to the wings to cover for the idiot, you know you have a problem. Add to that the absolutely ridiculous needless free kicks he used to give away, which were often retribution for being made to look shit moments earlier meant he was normally a liability from the moment he stepped on the pitch. He actually became indefensible, it was really hard to see a positive in his game.

And that was before he flipped out

This is totally correct.

Only because Gabby came back.

regardless, it was a disgraceful decision

Well go back to the Man. Uited game. Gabby was brilliant at holding the ball up, gave Vidic the run around which lead to the first penalty. Obvioously he tires, we take him off at 2 nil, bring the Fonz on and suddenly the ball dosen't stick anymore and we barely cross the halfway line for the rest of the game.

Well go back to the Man. Uited game. Gabby was brilliant at holding the ball up, gave Vidic the run around which lead to the first penalty. Obvioously he tires, we take him off at 2 nil, bring the Fonz on and suddenly the ball dosen't stick anymore and we barely cross the halfway line for the rest of the game.

:D are you blaming delfouneso for us letting them back into the game?

Not solely as obviously the defence started to drop too deep but watched the last 15 minutes again and we hardly helped the ball up front at all which allowed United just to attack at will until they scored.