Stephen Ireland

Richard

Never liked the way Houllier treated Ireland, if we do appoint Hughes I would be delighted to see the player we thought we had signed emerge.

Ireland is shite. The sooner people realise the better for all concerned.

he has no future at this football club

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never liked the way Houllier treated Ireland, if we do appoint Hughes I would be delighted to see the player we thought we had signed emerge.

Ireland is shite. The sooner people realise the better for all concerned.

he has no future at this football club

Hopefully you are right. Id put the likes of Delph, Bannan, ahead of him every day of the week. Having him here is just hindering their progress, not to mention the 70k a week thats going down the shitter.

Lets face it.

The lad's attitude is shocking why must it take a favourable managerial appointment on his behalf to get him playing well?

The bloke is being paid a wedge and shows **** all for it he's the footballing version of a dole dosser turns up for his giro every week and gives **** all back.

I for one want him out in the summer flog him to a turkish side or something and be done with it.

Agreed.

Slating him in the press was just uncalled for.

Why was it?

Maybe he was trying to get more out of him, because everything else he had tried up till then had failed?

Sometimes, that method works, and its been used by better managers than Houllier :winkold:

Agreed.

Why was it?

Maybe he was trying to get more out of him, because everything else he had tried up till then had failed?

Sometimes, that method works, and its been used by better managers than Houllier :winkold:

Well it that was the case, just shows what a poor manager Houllier is.

Playings aren't playing well?

I know I'll just slate him in the press.

Way to get his confidence up Gerard :|

Agreed.

Why was it?

I think CNT is saying that if Houllier had tried everything else and nothing had worked then this may have been his last attempt to stir him into some sort of action.

Its hard to blame Houllier for Ireland as he was clearly delivering nothing under MacDonald either.

As a Villa fan we'd all love to see the SI that was at Citeh a few years back but the challenging is unlocking that and Ged has joined a list including Hughes (in his second season), Mancini, MacDonald and, latterly, Pardew.

How much is this muppet on 70-80K a week, 4 year contract?. Christ on a bike, we got seriously rogered taking him. No way is he going to take a pay cut even if a club was interested. We would need to pay a club to take him, when all added up i can see this meaning we go fook all for Milner.

Someone needs to plant some drugs on him so we can do a Mutu on him and cancel his contract - could even sue him for the transfer fee (if we could work one out in the exchange). Maybe the General has got some contacts that could take this contract. :evil:

Someone needs to plant some drugs on him so we can do a Mutu on him and cancel his contract - could even sue him for the transfer fee (if we could work one out in the exchange). Maybe the General has got some contacts that could take this contract. :evil:

*ahem* :)

I think he a total prick too but on his day a very talented one. As a few have said no one will take him off our hands even for nothing on those wages so we might as well try to get him playing for us. A new manager might just deliver that. What have we got to lose?

Agreed.

Why was it?

I think CNT is saying that if Houllier had tried everything else and nothing had worked then this may have been his last attempt to stir him into some sort of action.

Its hard to blame Houllier for Ireland as he was clearly delivering nothing under MacDonald either.

As a Villa fan we'd all love to see the SI that was at Citeh a few years back but the challenging is unlocking that and Ged has joined a list including Hughes (in his second season), Mancini, MacDonald and, latterly, Pardew.

Exactly 8)

£70k isn't it?

When you add up his wages and subtract it from his value we get a negative number that will week on week subtract from the money we got from Milner.

By the end of this we could have had the worst deal ever in football.