Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I really don't think we should be looking to sell Gabby, even if he's not first choice at some point, unless we know for a fact that Bent and Weimann won't get injured once next season!

We're buying someone to replace Heskey that is the Bent and Weimann back up.. I doubt they will both get injured at the same time.

I really don't think we should be looking to sell Gabby, even if he's not first choice at some point, unless we know for a fact that Bent and Weimann won't get injured once next season!

We're buying someone to replace Heskey that is the Bent and Weimann back up.. I doubt they will both get injured at the same time.

I would never say never, have you seen our treatment room at the minute?

Interview with Weimann (Foreign - use google translate)

Basically talks about his goal etc.. will post a few (key) quotes

I'm still young, I can improve in every area that might be even faster. I hope that I will be a good striker.

After every training practice I am with the other strikers fifteen minutes longer on the court.

You are bound to Aston Villa until 2014. Are there any plans for the aftermath?

It is good to me fully. I will definitely stay here a few years in Birmingham.

Which striker you worship?

Fernando Torres. He is good total since the 2006 World Cup. At Chelsea he does not apply anymore.

Full interview here -> http://tinyurl.com/c9dceff

Ta for that interview, good practice for my German too!

One thing did make me laugh (and then cry):

Beschreiben Sie doch das Gefühl, vor 42.000 Fans auf der Insel Fußball zu spielen.

Das ist einfach ein geiles Gefühl. Bei meinem Startelf-Debüt gegen Chelsea war ich richtig nervös, aber das gehört dazu. Die Fans im Villa-Park sind sehr zufrieden mit mir. Ich genieße jeden Tag.

They ask how it feels to play in front of 42,000 people, wish he was doing!

No they were talking about VP, he replies and mentions the crowd in the Chelsea game.

I'd have loved if he came out with..

"It was great! Though it looked more like 22,000 than 42,000"

:D

Really hacked me off in the second half today.

Lad's gonna be a good player but he needs to learn to shoot early if he wants to be a 15-20 goal scorer in this league.

Twice today he had balls rolled through to him (one quite well by Heskey) and instead of shooting, faffed about and lost the ball trying to beat a Sunderland player.

There was also the chance right at the end against Stoke when he was messing about trying to beat players instead of shooting.

Â