Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Weimann has been awful this season. Particularly the last few games. Needs replacing, unfortunately we don't really have any adequate replacements.

I'd sooner play to tea lady, rather than a non functioning player.... got no time for this "we got no one else" response...its about as lilly livered as their play.

we have 2 forwards that have scored a goal each all season and we are paying them handsomely for the privilege....the lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

If Paul Lambert got tough with a few and explained what he was doing....He might get a bit more backing from the crowd.

Paul Lambert in my view is in the last chance saloon....he may as well distance himself from some of these woeful performances and **** " hook them", not of this frightened to upset them or dent their confidence approach....they ain't bothered about his confidence are they.

Ps ..the nice way ain't working.

Edited by TRO

Weimann has been awful this season. Particularly the last few games. Needs replacing, unfortunately we don't really have any adequate replacements.

I'd sooner play to tea lady, rather than a non functioning player.... got no time for this "we got no one else" response...its about as lilly livered as their play.

we have 2 forwards that have scored a goal each all season and we are paying them handsomely for the privilege....the lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

Well unfortunately it's true. It's a toss up between Tonev, Weimann, Helenius and Bowery. Lambert might as well pick them out of a hat, they're all as bad as each other.

It will be a disgrace If he even makes the squad tomorrow. Bowery even deserves to start ahead of him.

Seriously guys who the hell is this Bowery fella?!

The only player who made the palace keeper make any kind of meaningful save all game.Watching him live his movement wasn't too bad.

Weimann should not play wide in a 4-4-2 ..EVER.

• Like 1

I would start with helenius

That's just because he hasn't played.

When he does, he will look like the rest of them.

Well at least give the chance to  show us how good he is.

We have seen Weimann is not up to standard so no point us seeing that again and again at every game.

Well he certainly needs to get his finger out. Got to score with one of the two chances that came his way v Palace. Maybe he'll link up better with a different strike partner today.

Gabby and Andi up top? Or is Helenius getting a chance? 

Well he certainly needs to get his finger out. Got to score with one of the two chances that came his way v Palace. Maybe he'll link up better with a different strike partner today.

Interesting. No kozak then? Gabby and weimman upfront?

Edited by Big_John_10

Â