Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They obviously did their research on Albrighton. To say the game passed him by is an understatement. We were banking on alot of our play going through him, when it wasn't working we continued to try.

Here comes Reo Coker, anyway. Maybe for Carew - get Heskey to hold it up and allow Ireland to push forward more in support.

Ok lads, let's fess up, we need a manager. Got loads of respect for KMAc but he is NOT the man!

What a difference a week makes. The kids ain't ready, we need a manager. I said the same last week and got poo poo'd, Mack is the man etc. We need someone with knowledge of the wider game than a reserve manager. Give Mack the head coach job.

I really hope Randy has at least an idea of who he wants now. We need to try and get some transfer business done in the last week.

We won't spend a single pound this summer. Trust me. We will probably offload a few more to get the wage bill under control. So no real rush to bring in a new manager as that would only increase the pressure on Lerner to spend.