Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Even though he's not involved in the kit launch I'm still pretty confident he is staying. :)

I just don't understand why he isn't involved.  What club doesn't use their captain in promotional material?

Maybe he wasn't supposed to be back this week because of internationals but chose to come back early?

maybe, I still think it's pretty strange.  You think the club would take any promotional material they wanted to use in the summer before he jetted off. 

Why is everyone having a go at him already? He hasn't left as far as I'm aware and other than paper nonsense and the paranoid lot on here then nothing has changed.

If he goes then say what you want when he does go but if he stays then a lot of posts here will look quite foolish.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

Why is everyone having a go at him already? He hasn't left as far as I'm aware and other than paper nonsense and the paranoid lot on here then nothing has changed.

If he goes then say what you want when he does go but if he stays then a lot of posts here will look quite foolish.

Typical VT posts mate

Maybe he's not captain anymore? I'd rather see Clark as captain anyway.

You serious? 4 decent months and you want him to captain the team! Wow expectations for the team really have fallen more than I realised.

As for Delph I still think if that clause existed there would be a whole host of clubs in for him. Not just City.

Just watch the training video on youtube.  Skip to 1.41.  He's so happy to be here.  Cut from a different cloth to other players.

Texture is the best fur,  of chinchilla ?

Even though he's not involved in the kit launch I'm still pretty confident he is staying. :)

I just don't understand why he isn't involved.  What club doesn't use their captain in promotional material?

Very strange that - still reckon he's staying though. If anything using Benteke instead of him (someone they're sure is staying) is more tactical. 

Edited by tomh621

Would be utterly ludicrous if he left after his words when he signed the new contract. It would be up there with Cashley Cole crashing his Range Rover or something like that - he'd be torn to shreds by the media.

Maybe he's not captain anymore? I'd rather see Clark as captain anyway.

You serious? 4 decent months and you want him to captain the team! Wow expectations for the team really have fallen more than I realised.

More about the person than the ability (although Clark had a better season than Delph imo), Clark seems much more vocal and acts more like a leader out there than Delph (not a dig at Delph).

I don't have a problem with Delph being captain, but if you asked me who was more suited to being the captain I'd say Clark.

• Like 2

Â