Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Never truly thought that Delfouneso would cut it at the highest level. The first thing I look for in a player is awareness & that is something that I always felt was sadly lacking in Nathan's game. A bit of a headless chicken in reality whose game never progressed.

A pity really because he does have an eye for a goal. But, on a reputed £20 k p/w  we really need him off the books.

Hopefully this frees up more money for that elusive AM we shall soon be swooping for.

Where has this £20k/week figure materialised from? I'd guess he was on closer to half that.

There was a point when, if i remember correctly, nobody in the first team squad earned less than £20k

Where has this £20k/week figure materialised from? I'd guess he was on closer to half that.

Delfonesou, Bannan, Allbrighton and Isiah Osbourne were all given wages way above their ability. Isiah was on a wage not far of £20k!

Well Delfouneso should be better than Drogba was last year, next year.

He would be already if he had been played, he should be played regularly from now on, him and bent would be my dream strike partnership they would be lethal, they'd score 20 between them between now and the end of the season

So do we know why The Fonz is in the Bomb Squad? Attitude? Lack of ability?

The guy is frustrating to say the least, he has some amount of ability.

Delfonesou, Bannan, Allbrighton and Isiah Osbourne were all given wages way above their ability. Isiah was on a wage not far of £20k!
How do you know what wage Osbourne was on?

Don't see him as being in Lambert's plans next season, doesn't seem to have the ability and skill to be a Premiership striker, won't be challenging our strikers (Benteke, Gabby, Weimann and Helenius) for places. Probably be back down in the Championship for another season, most likely back at Blackpool, think some interest/inquires has been made.

Never really impressed me at Blackpool either; his only moment in a Villa shirt I can remember with some delight was when he nearly scored at St Shithole in the 1-1 when Collins equalised, hitting the crossbar. 

Just goes to show that you literally have to give everything, and having a good attitude goes long ways. It must be frustrating for those that really give it their all and still "fail" but that is how it is. You can`t give up though, you never can. I think it really relates to what you do outside of the pitch though, you really have to have that mentality and focus if you want to make it, unless you are blessed from the get-go.

There was a point when, if i remember correctly, nobody in the first team squad earned less than £20k

under mon who loved 2 splash cash and moan about not enough players

• 3 weeks later...
Â