Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The greatest act of Karma I have ever witnessed happened this morning on the way to work.

Some arrogant twonk , after I had pulled over to let an ambulance past, tried to follow the emergency vehicle in order to get a sprint on the traffic. He nearly crashed into me by doing so. I decided to warn him about his reckless driving by 'honking' at him. The said individual decided to flick the rods at me.

I then got stuck at countless red lights and side roads with people pulling out..

A few minutes later I found this pillock pulled over on the side of the road with a flat tyre........

So, I honked my horn and flicked the rods at him as I journeyed to work.

Karma is a bitch!

Meant to post this last night but I was *ahem* busy, for reasons that will become clear later.

Out in the garden getting logs for the wood burner..... distracted by movement in next doors top window, to see her 18 yo hottie of a daughter, still damp from the shower, not a stich on brush and dry her hair for a good 5 minutes.

:D

Meant to post this last night but I was *ahem* busy, for reasons that will become clear later.

Out in the garden getting logs for the wood burner..... distracted by movement in next doors top window, to see her 18 yo hottie of a daughter, still damp from the shower, not a stich on brush and dry her hair for a good 5 minutes.

Are you sure she is 18? lol

Are you sure she is 18? lol

Yes yes.... 1st year at Uni and everything...... my wife was outside with me as well Steveo so does that make it LESS creepy?

Posting in here because it will likely cheer you guys up.

A girl who I kissed when I was in high school (and had a bit of an adolescent girl-crush on) has messaged me asking when I'm home next to catch up and I feel really nervous to meet and catch up with her! How weird is that?

Ps. I am not a lesbian.

A girl who I kissed when I was in high school (and had a bit of an adolescent girl-crush on) has messaged me asking when I'm home next to catch up and I feel really nervous to meet and catch up with her! How weird is that?

Ps. I am not a lesbian.

What are you nervous about Laura? That you might...ya know...still fancy her?

That is a lot of catching up to do ;)

Ps. I am not a lesbian.

It's only weird if she's asking you t o meet her at a weird place or time.

So out of interest, just when and where are you going to meet her?

Time, date and postcode is fine.

CLARIFICATION

I didn't stand in the garden with my knob out watching her....... I was undertaking the job I went outside to do. It was just that when you know there is a naked hottie around you try and get a good look. Mrs E then had a look and then it became a "yup she's still naked" kind of deal.

CLARIFICATION

I didn't stand in the garden with my knob out watching her....... I was undertaking the job I went outside to do. It was just that when you know there is a naked hottie around you try and get a good look. Mrs E then had a look and then it became a "yup she's still naked" kind of deal.

Has it occured to you that she was doing it on purpose and knew you were there?

CLARIFICATION

No, why would you do that?! Does she really want some nearly 30 pleasantly plump bloke and his missus watching her?!

Ps. I am not a lesbian.

you_are_this_gay.jpg

SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!

CLARIFICATION

No, why would you do that?! Does she really want some nearly 30 pleasantly plump bloke and his missus watching her?!

Seriously mate, some people get kicks out of that sort of thing.

Â