Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

This time next week I'll be back in Brum!!!!

Do you mean in the little car?

brum02.jpg

I seen that being filmed and the bloke who controls the car is a midget (or possibly a dwarf).  :thumb:

• Like 1

This time next week I'll be back in Brum!!!!

Do you mean in the little car?

brum02.jpg

I seen that being filmed and the bloke who controls the car is a midget (or possibly a dwarf):thumb:

:D

Dwarves have become legendary at my mum's work because a parent came in and complained that at an all you can eat Chinese place, her 9 year old son had to have the adult price because he was too tall. As you do, the conversation ventured into 'what would happen if a coach load of dwarves rocked up'? Now every time Dwarves are mentioned, the deputy head cracks up.

• Like 1

The fact that I'm training for a charity bike ride in August. The has put me in touch with another rider representing them from the same town.

25. Blonde. Size 10 at worst with perhaps the most magnificent arse I have ever seen when sheathed in lycra.

In a selfless act of fundraising, I spent two hours last night staring at it as it is bounced to every little bump in the road.

Magnificent. I'm going to suggest we do it on a tandem.

• Like 2

The fact that I'm training for a charity bike ride in August. The has put me in touch with another rider representing them from the same town.

25. Blonde. Size 10 at worst with perhaps the most magnificent arse I have ever seen when sheathed in lycra.

In a selfless act of fundraising, I spent two hours last night staring at it as it is bounced to every little bump in the road.

The only thing that would make your situation better would be if her name is Daisy. Please tell me it is...

This sort of thing happens at my running club regularly. We've had a massive influx of fit young women over the past year or so.

Edited by mjmooney

Arrogant 12 year old tossers

#sixmonths

:lol:

I really started something then. Can't believe I got called a hipster by someone who wears thick rimmed glasses and has a beard. I mean, come on.

Whatever it was, it was brilliant. Is that chap on here? Sounds like a right nobber.

I'm gonna ring my brother in a bit to tell him the chicken dinner he cooked me in November was shit and turned me into a vegg....sorry bicks, pescetarian :P

Â