Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Not familiar with that one, but it reminds me (and I suppose this really belongs in That Other Thread but...) How would a rag and bone man react if you were to offer him some actual rags and bones? 

I think its a reference to Scatman John

Spoiler

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Well done for linking the vid aswell @Xela, Mooney doesn't need to be mooneying scat man

True. I don't need to be watching the video, either. 

• Haha 1

Witnessed one of my best mates proposing to his good lady tonight - She said yes. I wasn't welling up, I'd been chopping onions, it'd been raining outside. Genuinely so happy for them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BOF said:

It's a while since I've been on here absolutely steaming, so here I am. 

As drunk posts go that’s pretty tame.

2/10 WNB

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, BOF said:

It's a while since I've been on here absolutely steaming, so here I am. 

Still with perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation. I don't know whether to be impressed or disappointed. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Witnessed one of my best mates proposing to his good lady tonight - She said yes. I wasn't welling up, I'd been chopping onions, it'd been raining outside. Genuinely so happy for them.

kong-kong-movie.gif

12 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Witnessed one of my best mates proposing to his good lady tonight - She said yes.

its-a-trap.gif

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

My other half went to see family to scatter her nan's ashes yesterday, would have been her 90th birthday.

Didn't entirely go to plan. First one of the family slipped and spilt half of her own mum's ashes on the rug, scooped up as much of her as she could, but lots is going to end up in the vacuum.

Then, after gathering most of the family and going to the destination, they learned that scattering ashes isn't allowed there on Sundays. Fair enough, rules are rules, but people have travelled quite some distance and it'll be a nightmare getting everyone back together. So they ended up decanting her in to small bags and surreptitiously scattering a handful at a time. They basically got the family together to flytip nan. Finally topped off by her brother forgetting it was a stealth mission, standing in the middle of the grounds banging the bottom of the urn to get all the last bits out in full view of everyone before making a runner to the car.

She'd have found it **** hilarious from start to finish.

mGgqew.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sid4ever said:

The boring thread being labelled "Hot", all because of sprouts.

image.thumb.png.74b1f7f6c5656ca1009c06cf15f6fe81.png

Truly appropriate

Â