Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Looks like there has been an explosion at the local carbon black factory - one of Barry's little-known tourist attractions. :)

I had a flashback memory just a few days ago, caused by a smell that was very reminiscent of the smell from the old carbon black plant.

A nasty chemical smell, but whisked me back to being a kid. Back in the days when having a cough was a sign of having been outdoors and the accepted cure was a packet of fags.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

The Rita Ora video doing the rounds :wub:

never really been fussed by her before but god damn 

Doing the rounds?  Any chance of a nudge in the right erection, uh i mean direction?

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I had a flashback memory just a few days ago, caused by a smell that was very reminiscent of the smell from the old carbon black plant.

A nasty chemical smell, but whisked me back to being a kid. Back in the days when having a cough was a sign of having been outdoors and the accepted cure was a packet of fags.

The sickly smell of suds oil as the factory workers got on the bus in Aston, or the smell of Tufnol along Aston Lane. Tecks me back our kid!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

The Rita Ora video doing the rounds :wub:

never really been fussed by her before but god damn 

WHAT? Why haven't I seen this? She's definitely in my top 5 currently :wub:

12 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

The sickly smell of suds oil as the factory workers got on the bus in Aston, or the smell of Tufnol along Aston Lane. Tecks me back our kid!

Carl Chinn, is that you? 

18 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Pffff, fair weather fans. I remember when you all scoffed back in the day about my Rita Ora infatuation.

RIP lovely ladies thread.

I was a late convert, but my word, what a body!

Apparently James Arthur nailed her. Gives me hope! 

I'm assuming the Rita Ora vid is part of the Love Advent thing going on, there are also entries from Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Ireland Baldwin,Ste Abbie Clancy, Emily Ratajkowski, Irina Shayk and Stella Maxwell.

You're welcome.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

Was there any other reason to watch Basic Instinct?

Michael Douglas in his v neck sweater in the nightclub. What a look! 

02b0e4839d112e583374bef354ad5334.jpg

1 hour ago, V01 said:

I'm assuming the Rita Ora vid is part of the Love Advent thing going on, there are also entries from Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Ireland Baldwin,Ste Abbie Clancy, Emily Ratajkowski, Irina Shayk and Stella Maxwell.

You're welcome.

That's my weekend sorted then. 

Â