Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

45 Big Hoots found with the Wife and Boy.

45 more to go :)

Great way to spend your Sunday, particularly if split up with Big Rubhouse dinner and pubs (to feed the baby obviously) :D

Quite a few in Sutton, you done the ones over here?

45 Big Hoots found with the Wife and Boy.

45 more to go :)

Great way to spend your Sunday, particularly if split up with Big Rubhouse dinner and pubs (to feed the baby obviously) :D

No mate, not yet.

We did the ones in city centre.

I did notice there was one in Nechelles, hopefully it won't be burnt out by the time we get there! [emoji38]

• Like 1

A group of us sat drinking on a rooftop bar in the Canadian Rockies, seen a great sunset, sat drinking crown royal I'm cheery enough... Barmaid sticks her head out the door "I take it you lot are watching the northern lights" !!

Absolutely brilliant, ridiculously hard to photograph but that's one off the bucket list purely by chance, wasn't "proper" northern lights by any stretch but it was still hair standing up amazing tingly stuff

45 Big Hoots found with the Wife and Boy.45 more to go :)Great way to spend your Sunday, particularly if split up with Big Rubhouse dinner and pubs (to feed the baby obviously) :D

No mate, not yet.We did the ones in city centre.I did notice there was one in Nechelles, hopefully it won't be burnt out by the time we get there! [emoji38]

A couple by where I work, seen them at kings heath park and by kings heath library/police station.

Meeting up with the boss and friend who has stomach cancer.

He's on top form.  He looks healthier than ever compared with the past 2 months, cracked loads of jokes and is really up for the challenge. He had a few pints of ale and generally enjoyed himself.  Now to do it more often.

We all (about 30 of his colleagues and friends present and former) raised a pint and said good luck.  His response was "same time next week?".  

• Like 2

Â