Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I got a villa cake for my birthday last week aswell, not as lovely as that but it was a villa cake.

My girlfriend apparently asked my mate to send her a pic of the villa badge, and the nobber sends her a spurs one...luckily the cake guy knew English football to stop my mate ruining the cake.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

I got a villa cake for my birthday last week aswell, not as lovely as that but it was a villa cake.

My girlfriend apparently asked my mate to send her a pic of the villa badge, and the nobber sends her a spurs one...luckily the cake guy knew English football to stop my mate ruining the cake.

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

:detect:  :detect:  :detect:  having problems logging in as someone else ? :D

I don't think I'd ever seen WWF until I got that sticker book. We didn't have Sky, until Birmingham Cable came along in about 1994. I'd no idea what that sticker book was, but I got it anyway, and then all of a sudden it became huge!

we had sky as soon as it came out. i remember the shit my gran watched like the bold and the beautiful and this other programme which i cant remember the name of, ah thats it the young and restless.
What was that one set on a cruise liner?

First thing I watched when we got Sky. Must have been 90/91? Deffo pre premier league.

Triangle?

Think it was The Love Boat.

"cheeky nandos" which would normally be in the piss me off thread, but the yanks have caught hold of it and safe to say they dont get it, so people have been giving some great explanations in a proper british satirical fashion

purely for bants obvs #barackobanter 

Nandos was great when it was cheaper.

Now you don't really feel like you're getting your money's worth.

I can't say whether it being cheeky is an advantage.

I love Nandos. Not really for the food, which is alright, but because you pay before you eat.

I'd love it if all places were like that. There's nothing worse than sitting there, stuffed, waiting for a waiter to walk past so you can ask for the bill, then waiting for the bill to come, then waiting for the card machine to be brought over if you don't have cash.

I've been for meals where I've really enjoyed it up until that point, but then been sat there for 30-45 minutes at the end getting sick of the place.

I'm sure some places leave you sat there to make the place look busier.

Â