Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The first 3-4 or so seasons were compulsive viewing for me but It kind of tailed off and was a shadow of itself towards the end 

The first 3-4 or so seasons were compulsive viewing for me but It kind of tailed off and was a shadow of itself towards the end

See also: Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

American TV does have a tendency to hammer the deceased equine.

Armando Ianucci's time trumpet

Forgot about this, and Darkplace as well. Must give both another spin.

Recently listened to Armando Ianucci's Charm Offensive repeated on Radio 4Extra and On the Hour. Both brilliant

I remember watching it when it was first on but caught an episode on gold the other day, when Sebastian Coe finds out that the Olympic winning bid was all a hoax orchestrated by Justin lee Collins Edited by Jimzk5

How's this for a bit of random:

CBHHxHGWcAANS5n.jpg

Today, I happened to get some spare time between meetings and went and found a back street record shop and bought some random stuff.

I've just been told that 'Cal' Ford is the half brother of my mate's dad! 

• Like 2

Man at the door yesterday, wife answered it and he was looking for proposers for him standing in the local elections. Wife happily added her name to the list of proposers, all the time I am giggling to myself, he asks if I could add myself to the proposers list. I politely declined. I saw that he was UKIP. Been taking the piss oput of the wife since, she is paranoid that someone will think she is a mad racist.

Going into the bank just now and paying two cheques into the machine and being done inside three minutes, while a massive queue who can't or won't use the machine hadn't moved.

Muhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Â