Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Norwich losing 3-0 is about as good as it gets regarding football!

Make that 4-0

As I said last week, it's shit having to care about how the likes of Norwich and Fulham etc are getting on. I'd like not to give a ****.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

My daughter making me laugh, through humour and not being a **** wit. Last night I asked her to get her mum some chocolate buttons, we live in a one way street with no parking, and 30 minutes later we heard a car pull up, our front door open and some chocolate buttons come flying through the door and bounce off my wifes head, the door slam and a car pull off. I sent her a text saying, thanks, I think. The situation made me laugh and her response to it made me laugh more.

"I was trying to be quick and ninja like. Imagine this...me screeching the car to a halt, running through the door and throwing the buttons to a james bond theme. Then you will be where I was, much more entertaining and much less violent than it appeared".

Try not to be that guy that talks about their beautiful child that is a joy and a gift everyday as basically kids are irritating little shits, but she made me laugh yesterday.

• Like 2

29 today!

Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to Richard. Happy Birthday to me!

:P

You should have started a thread like keenan usually does

Â