Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Yes, school is compulsory.

Another time he has his bum groped by the kid with downs syndrome, he didn't hear the end of that.

1hd0mu.jpg

Am I boring you? Good. A taste of your own medicine.

2qcdrpx.jpg
  • Like 1

As someone who has had thrush & the clap, my bobbys helmet got very raw and inflamed, the pain was horrendous, I was told yoghurt was the best way to relieve it.

What I wasn't told was it should be natural yoghurt, not strawberry munch bunch

Proper lmao.

I'd like to use a fountain pen but my handwriting is a mess at the best of times.

It tends to improve mine.

A bit of a scrawl with a biro becomes something often pleasantly legible with a decent (even if cheap) fountain pen (Parker 45/low end Sheaffer).

As Mooney's career ends, mine begins anew. I was offered a job after attending a second interview this morning.

I shall be an online copywriter for a company based in Nuneaton. Don't say you weren't warned hogso ;)

your post didn't persuade me to buy a product , i think the company in Nuneaton have hired a dud   :)

P.S congrats on the job

As Mooney's career ends, mine begins anew. I was offered a job after attending a second interview this morning.

I shall be an online copywriter for a company based in Nuneaton. Don't say you weren't warned hogso ;)

your post didn't persuade me to buy a product , i think the company in Nuneaton have hired a dud   :)

P.S congrats on the job

I didn't read it to mean salesman. I read 'online copywriter' to mean 'patent troll' :P

So I'm on my way to check on my grandfather this morning and a cop starts flashing those bright lights my way. I was speeding (about 10 miles over) but I still wasn't looking forward to being pulled over. Then, out of nowhere, a car cuts the cop off!!! He goes after that guy instead and I made it to my grandfathers on time :) I don't know who that angel of mercy/complete fool was, but I love that they jumped on the grenade for me.

• Like 3

P.S congrats on the job

I didn't read it to mean salesman. I read 'online copywriter' to mean 'patent troll' :P

I wasn't sure tbh ...so  i gambled on the web content type sales role   ... as i already had the joke in my head and wasn't  gonna waste it

So I'm on my way to check on my grandfather this morning and a cop starts flashing those bright lights my way. I was speeding (about 10 miles over) but I still wasn't looking forward to being pulled over. Then, out of nowhere, a car cuts the cop off!!! He goes after that guy instead and I made it to my grandfathers on time :) I don't know who that angel of mercy/complete fool was, but I love that they jumped on the grenade for me.

It was Bieber.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

Thoguht you was about to tell us that you'd landed a role at Bradford Uni.

Â