Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

superb news, now you can send her down the shops (but you'll have to give her the right money, they can't do small change for a few years)

She's my daughter, she'll be doing stuff like that in her head before she's two!

a little tip, don't offer an exponentially sliding scale of financial rewards for good exams

as of yesterday, I'm bankrupt

• Like 2

superb news, now you can send her down the shops (but you'll have to give her the right money, they can't do small change for a few years)

She's my daughter, she'll be doing stuff like that in her head before she's two!

a little tip, don't offer an exponentially sliding scale of financial rewards for good exams

as of yesterday, I'm bankrupt

So far mine's on:-

9 A*s at GCSE

4 A's this year at AS level with predicted grades at A level of A* A* A

A sliding financial inducement would have crippled a small oil rich state

• Like 4

Congratulations to the proud dads Gareth and Chris!  I can only assume that the kids take after their mums.....   ;)

oh yes

Have to say, the wifey has put a lot of effort into the nippers' education - it's felt like I've mostly been an absent dad, earning the money to pay for the rewards.

(I left school slightly surprised it was all over, with O level Art, O level English Lang, CSE Commerce)

Was travelling through Sarajevo last week with 3 mates and we bumped into Jozy Altidore and a couple other of his team mates. It soon clicked that Guzan was about so I tweeted him asking him for tickets and he sorted some out for us! I don't think I could love him any more than I already did!

2e3ykc4.png

Shame he didn't get on but it was brilliant being in with all the USA fans. Overheard the line "I think the goaltender can use his hands in the interbox but not the outerbox" which had us all in bits!

That's brilliant!  Brad is such a hero.

9579921842_d22d446cb8_b.jpg

by chance, I was on the headland at Portland and there was a Red Arrows show over Portland and Weymouth for their Carnival

great view

(too late to hide the Miss Pilling of their)

Edited by chrisp65

Teaching toddlers to read is the best thing you can do.

That sounds like it would be really frustrating.

Getting a blowjob whilst eating steak and watching Villa win the Quadruple sounds much more fun .

Â