Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad he's chosen Ireland and I'm English!

He's more likely to play regularly and get all the experience that comes with that. He also will be picked on form rather than the team he plays for, or who the media want picked.

He wont regret it England are a joke. Should have playeU-21's instead of soe of the otehr but hey thats English footy for ya. Will play more often for Ireland from a younger age which will be good for Villa.

Agree. England aren't a much better bet than Ireland at the moment and he will hopefully get more gametime in the Irish shirt (and I am English).

Yeah, I think by the time Dunne is on the way down, Clark will be capable of taking that reular starting spot. I didn't realise Collins was as young as he is either, thought he was about 30!

Up until the last couple of weeks Collins was playing more like a 40 year-old!! That said, watching the the bench today, Collins kicks every ball and looks very comitted to Villa. Good to see a snatch of TV film of him and GH sharing a joke in training during the week.

Clark is going to be some player for us. He is getting over his teething troubles now and looks class. Infact all the young 'uns look like they are getting over their teething troubles (obviously Baker is just starting his :D )

Â