Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any demo will be made available a couple of weeks before release date (as every year).

Any players that people are looking forward to having a look at? I tend to have a handful that I've seen over the course of the year who have impressed me and I'll be looking at when I get the opportunity.

Yeah a few, no doubt they'll be wonder kids while our best younger players are all shit. ;)

I joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Providing a decent enough budget (£100 million) is given.....I plan to invest, Anthony Annan will proably be decent and cheap as competition for central midfielder.

I guess Man City will be interesting, maybe be able to pick up Roque Santa Cruz for fairly cheap.

Who is on your list Andy, give us some names!

lukaku has never actually come that good for me though, babacar pips him every game ive played

any chance of fm ever getting something like what EA are doing with fifa, an online service where you get updated stats weekly (note updated not overhauled), as opposed to the 3 patches a year scenario (im not sure how it works cos i dont use the service but i think they charge)

either that or a proper in game editor so i can do it myself, i dont mind what you give albrighton etc cos if i dont agree with it i can edit it, but it is a pain when by november some kid from out of nowhere starts having a blinder but to edit it in i have to start a new game

Â