Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate you :-D

P.S, I find the podcast boring, I'm not interested in their football views, just want info on FM11 so can't do them anymore, I have football ramble for football views and the Guardian one Rev (from here) suggested to me :-D

just a yes or no.... go on....go on! Do they think this years is better ;)

In that case you'll just have to wait a few weeks!!

Did I mention I hate you? lol.

And to the one asking about going gold, it is when the game is sent to be pressed (put on disk) gold is the final copy, the one we get when we boot up.

I'm thick skinned!! I'll need to be when the demo is released, that is for sure!

My question about where we'd finish shouldn't take into account what has happened already this season, just to make that clear.

Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Man City are all definitely better than us. We finished just above Liverpool and Everton last year so add them into the mix and realistically we could finish 6th at best and as low as what 9th or 10th depending if Liverpool and Everton perform along with a random team from the pack. As long as people accept that we are outside that very elite pool and in the scrum for 6th with a couple of others (and also factor in overachievers) we should all be on the same page.

You're harder than the banker!

In regards to what you mentioned with the above, with astute signings it would surely be possible to make progress in your first season, just because we are rated like that - surely we could have a good push. I'd guess also this would make us a good cup team in the game, or at least make the cups worthy of going for? (if that all makes sense)

Â