Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're harder than the banker!

In regards to what you mentioned with the above, with astute signings it would surely be possible to make progress in your first season, just because we are rated like that - surely we could have a good push. I'd guess also this would make us a good cup team in the game, or at least make the cups worthy of going for? (if that all makes sense)

You only offered the 2nd best flavour of Monster Munch!

Needless to say, the Villa squad is rated in relation to where they finished last season.

In regards to what you mentioned with the above, with astute signings it would surely be possible to make progress in your first season, just because we are rated like that - surely we could have a good push. I'd guess also this would make us a good cup team in the game, or at least make the cups worthy of going for? (if that all makes sense)

Needless to say, the Villa squad is rated in relation to where they finished last season.

Beef are the best ones, more info = better crisps!

Fair enough on that, looking forward to getting a game going, not long now!

At the start of the season, before MON left I thought about 7th/8th. So what sort of finances can we expect? Surely a good transfer budget seeing as we bought nobody and sold Milner for a hefty fee.

The way we have worked in past releases is to have a figure which we believe is the transfer budget prior to the window opening. After the comings and goings are added and deducted, you get your golden number which is the budget which goes into the game..................Of course, there are other factors to note, such as the Chairman deciding to re-invest the money elsewhere.

So, in conclusion, it would be quite possible for a club to spend no money in the window, then sell a player for in excess of £15million and still have £0 transfer budget when the game is released.

That doesn't answer my question.

I did, you asked if the budget would be above or below £500million, I answered that it would be one of those. I've given away a massive secret, you all now know that the budget will not be exactly £500million,

That doesn't answer my question.

I did, you asked if the budget would be above or below £500million, I answered that it would be one of those. I've given away a massive secret, you all now know that the budget will not be exactly £500million,

Never thought of it like that. Thanks.

Hmmmm. Narrowed it down at least.

At the start of the season, before MON left I thought about 7th/8th. So what sort of finances can we expect? Surely a good transfer budget seeing as we bought nobody and sold Milner for a hefty fee.

The way we have worked in past releases is to have a figure which we believe is the transfer budget prior to the window opening. After the comings and goings are added and deducted, you get your golden number which is the budget which goes into the game..................Of course, there are other factors to note, such as the Chairman deciding to re-invest the money elsewhere.

So, in conclusion, it would be quite possible for a club to spend no money in the window, then sell a player for in excess of £15million and still have £0 transfer budget when the game is released.

Is this your way of telling us Villa have no transfer money on the game? :cry:

Beef are the best ones, more info = better crisps!

Fair enough on that, looking forward to getting a game going, not long now!

I'll do a deal with you. I promise I'll tell you everything for a box full of Flaming Hot flavour.

Seriously speaking. I know nothing more than any of you about the game, so we've all got to wait until the demo emerges or the full game.

I am always open to data debate, obviously within the constraits that I'm not actually going to tell you what any of the data is for FM2011!! However, if anybody wants to discuss any of the players then I'm more than willing to do so.

Â