Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, with one month left (and about 2 weeks till we get a demo, yay!) who from villa will you sell and who will you look to buy?

Out: Carew, Downing, Sidwell

In: Wickham, Loach, Adam (Charlie), Cattermole

Hoping we have about £12m+ then Carew £4m, Downing £6m, Sidwell £2m giving me £24m

Wichkam - £6m

Loach - £1m

Adam £4m+

Cattermole £13m

ish..?

---------------------Agbonlahor

Young---------------------------------Albrighton

----------------------Ireland---------------------

------------Cattermole--------Adam---------------

Warnock--------Collins----Cuellar-----Young---

-------------------------Friedel-------------------

I usually look to sell half the team in recent seasons. Some because of age and get what resell value i can. Many not good enough for where i went to see my beloved Villa! :P

Selling:-

Friedal

Guzan

Dunne

Collins

L Young

Lichaj

Petrov

Sidwell

Osbourne

Salifou

Bannan

Carew

Heskey

One or two others i would await to see what ratings they've been given and what system i play.

So are you saying Heskey's best because he was the only player good enough to go to the WC or what dodgyknees said about the other players not being downgraded after a poor WC like other team's players will?

Last year we could pick up Gago/V.D.Vaart from Real. So I'm expecting they'll be looking to offload some players again as they have a massive squad. Whether they will come to us or not though. I don't usually mess around with the team at the start. Not as if we need much tinkering to get into Europe anyway.

Players will not be downgraded because of a poor World Cup, after all it is a handful of games played after a long and hard season. However, the World Cup was a massive wake up call when looking at the quality of our own players compared to others across the globe.

Just saw it mentioned on another forum and downloaded it.

It looks quick and easy. Basically can put your puter into gaming mode and it just shut downs background processes to give you more CPU? and RAM so your game works quicker and faster. Then once you've done, you can go back to normal mode and it restores the several closed processes. Seems to have decent rviews from people using it.

Â