Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Andy - considering the transfer window and our (lack of) activity - you should have an easier time of it for this edition!!!

However, the old question of transfer budget!!!!

With the club not buying anyone in due to not having a manager will you be allowing the remainder of the Milner deal (£16m-£18m) as the transfer budget??

I'm very happy with Albrighton, forget his CA and look at his attributes when you see the data and I'm sure people who are realistic will struggle to find much wrong when they consider him on a Worldwide scale. He will be the one who earns me a slating from armchair fans and other club fans in particular because they'll have seen the highlight reels and the hype and expect a World beater!!!

I'm very happy with Albrighton, forget his CA and look at his attributes when you see the data and I'm sure people who are realistic will struggle to find much wrong when they consider him on a Worldwide scale. He will be the one who earns me a slating from armchair fans and other club fans in particular because they'll have seen the highlight reels and the hype and expect a World beater!!!

I expect at least as good as Messi.

Â