Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the demo out about 2 weeks before release? I can never remember. Thanks in advance.

Also Andy, do you know anybody who has done any testing so far, what is the feedback like?

TBH I am a fish on a hook with this game, buy it every year even the year when it was a shambles on release!

Wow, love the new interaction you can have with players!

* The ability to tell a player why they’ve been dropped to the reserves.

* A warning for youth players that if they don’t improve, they won’t get a contract

* Being allowed to comment on a players performance in training.

* The option to threaten a player with being transfer listed if their poor performance continues.

* You can even ask a player to be less vocal in the media.

I hate you :-D

P.S, I find the podcast boring, I'm not interested in their football views, just want info on FM11 so can't do them anymore, I have football ramble for football views and the Guardian one Rev (from here) suggested to me :-D

just a yes or no.... go on....go on! Do they think this years is better ;)

Andy, one thing which really annoys me on FM2010 is that we are rated as one of the worst for passing, technique and ability to create something out of nothing in the opening coach reports and then on before each game. Whilst i'm not proclaiming that we should be at the top, we are most definately not at the bottom. Will this oversight be sorted?

P.S, I find the podcast boring, I'm not interested in their football views, just want info on FM11 so can't do them anymore, I have football ramble for football views and the Guardian one Rev (from here) suggested to me :-D

In that case you'll just have to wait a few weeks!!

Andy, one thing which really annoys me on FM2010 is that we are rated as one of the worst for passing, technique and ability to create something out of nothing in the opening coach reports and then on before each game. Whilst i'm not proclaiming that we should be at the top, we are most definately not at the bottom. Will this oversight be sorted?

A couple of things to note here, firstly the difference between the teams is miniscule, certainly between the midtable sides. Add to that the shortage of genuine first team players at Villa. Scouts and coaches are not always accurate.

In that case you'll just have to wait a few weeks!!

Did I mention I hate you? lol.

And to the one asking about going gold, it is when the game is sent to be pressed (put on disk) gold is the final copy, the one we get when we boot up.

Â