Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Honest to god, if it is Curbishley, I'll be finished with the Villa and my ST will go back.

You think of any candidate, and there are pros and cons.

The likes of Moyes, Jol etc. - obviously more pros

The Koemans, Svens - about as many pros than cons

Even the likes of Phil Brown, Dave Jones and McDonaald - mainly cons, but I can think of some pros

Curbishley - sorry - there are NO pro's

Oh, sorry - I've thought of three

1. He is cheap

2. He is a yes man

3. He won't want money.

Seriously, him and that is it !

youve shown ur true colours there mate.

Whooooooooooooah there matey boy.

Season ticket holder since 1983

Have you ? if so you may remember the next quote

"Joining Villa was the biggest mistake of my career"

by

A Mr A. Curbishley

True colours - what a f...ing cheek !

I was there when we got relegated against Norwich (or was it Wednesday the week after - cant remember now) , I was standing at Swindon when we nearly had another Hillsborough (well first as it hadnt happened yet) , I was with us when Jo venglos couldn't understand us, I have been there through a fecking lot of thin.

maybe, I've just had enough of spending £850 on ST's, £40 per fortnight on petrol, £20 per fortnight on food / drink, around £200 on cup tickets (plus the fuel) , plus around £600 a yera on away trips and the rest !

Put it this way , when you went 25yrs without missing a home game, 9 years without missing a domestic away game, and 4 yrs without missing a Euro away game.

THEN FECKING SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS

Twonk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest to god, if it is Curbishley, I'll be finished with the Villa and my ST will go back.

Even the likes of Phil Brown, Dave Jones and McDonaald - mainly cons, but I can think of some pros

1. He is cheap

2. He is a yes man

3. He won't want money.

Out of interest you defiantly know how Curbs or anyone for that matter would work at Villa or under Randy?

I don't know why but after all these years I still have to laugh at the hysterical gibberish posted on here.

I will say this once and quickly as the toys are still rattling around prams.

It matters not WHO is appointed SOMEONE will have reason to moan about it, threaten this that and the other but will be the first in the queue if we manage a Wembley appearance to get a ticket.

Blackpool will never get promoted to the Prem - ooops

Wigan will get hammered at Spuds - oooops

if it was all that easy bookies would never exist.

Whoever gets the job will have my support until it is clear it isn't respected - like I gave it to MON until 5 days before the season started.

Even the General and Randy know the old adage of 'not pleasing all of the people all of the time' but do you really think after investing over £150m in the club that Randy will make an appointment that will cost him money by failing? He is doing his best, knows who is available and most importantly knows who he can work with and trust.

Lets all wait and see shall we, I'm all for offering opinions about differing candidates but to have a hissy fit about something that hasn't yet happened is a bit childish

Sorry you lot say talk of true fans, then you dont know "why Curbishley"

Sorry - you show yourselves up not me !

"THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY CAREER WAS SIGNING FOR ASTON VILLA"

And you probably wear a scarlf saying you know the clubs history !

Sorry all, but the say he said that was the day he should NEVER be given the chance to even come to the ground, never mind work for them !

Even the General and Randy know the old adage of 'not pleasing all of the people all of the time' but do you really think after investing over £150m in the club that Randy will make an appointment that will cost him money by failing? He is doing his best, knows who is available and most importantly knows who he can work with and trust.

Take note everyone...

1. He is cheap

2. He is a yes man

3. He won't want money.

by

A Mr A. Curbishley

I was there when we got relegated against Norwich (or was it Wednesday the week after - cant remember now) , I was standing at Swindon when we nearly had another Hillsborough (well first as it hadnt happened yet) , I was with us when Jo venglos couldn't understand us, I have been there through a fecking lot of thin.

maybe, I've just had enough of spending £850 on ST's, £40 per fortnight on petrol, £20 per fortnight on food / drink, around £200 on cup tickets (plus the fuel) , plus around £600 a yera on away trips and the rest !

Put it this way , when you went 25yrs without missing a home game, 9 years without missing a domestic away game, and 4 yrs without missing a Euro away game.

Twonk

:lol:

1. He is cheap

2. He is a yes man

3. He won't want money.

He's frustrated and so am I at the moment. IF AC's appointed I will lose a lot of respect for the board; I won't never stop supporting this club, it's my club no matter who owns the assets. And I'm sure most of us on here feel the same way, even when we make empty threats.

Stating that is not critiacal of the club but of what happened t ohis career at tha tpoint. I am sure Collymore thinks the same as well as a few others. Taking one quote out of context doesn't necessarily mean it is correct

Sorry all, but the say he said that was the day he should NEVER be given the chance to even come to the ground, never mind work for them !

Sorry for not being as old as you.

However as someone mentioned you have probably taken it out of context. If he joins and you're through with Villa I guess that means you won't be supporting us again. (This is me taking it out of context myself.)

Every time i read, "Who will be new Villa manager?"

A voice in the back of my head gallantly says, "I... I will be the new Villa Manager" in some kind of heroic fashion.

I know that's a touch random, but it needed to be put out there as it was beggining to bug me.

Oh **** hell mate 1983, 27 years ago. Get a grip, if youve been a fan that long seen the highs and lows then you will know you should support the villa no matter what. So you send your season ticket back sunshine and if we somehow achieve some success in the next 5 years we have the right to tell you your not welcome back either

1. He is cheap

2. He is a yes man

3. He won't want money.

by

A Mr A. Curbishley

Twonk

That's hilarious. I hope we appoint Curbishley just to see your reaction.