Barry Bannan

villianusa

well looks like he's made good strides to forcing his way in! Hopefully see alot more of him in the future. Get Gabby back in and we'll have a far more clinical striker there to thrive off this passing too!

He looks a real player. Could be the creative spark we have been lacking for some time!

Looked fantastic today - very impressive range of passing and I think Clark compliments him well. Who would of thought a week ago that we would have been excited about a midfield of Clark and Bannan? Let's hope they get the chance to continue to develop.

If I could have one small criticism of him though (apart from his size, but then Scholes is tiny too), he looks a bit one footed. Not that a lot of good players aren't one footed, but he needs to work on that if he's going to play a lot of games as CM

He can use his right foot though as evidenced by his pass through to Luke Young for that chance just before the goal.

Honestly one of the best individual performances of the season from him today. A couple of his balls were just of the very highest quality. Hardly looked like the 'lightweight' he is made out to be either. Followed him since he was sixteen and he's always impressed him whenever I've seen him. Long may it continue!

Not sure if it's already been covered but MON was rumoured to have told Bannan to find a new club during Pre season

Based on on what I saw today he looks a pretty tidy player .. has MON leaving found us a gem or is he going to be the next Steven Davies ?

If I could have one small criticism of him though (apart from his size, but then Scholes is tiny too), he looks a bit one footed. Not that a lot of good players aren't one footed, but he needs to work on that if he's going to play a lot of games as CM

Couple of through balls in the game using his right foot, including the one where the fonz headed over.

Not sure if it's already been covered but MON was rumoured to have told Bannan to find a new club during Pre season

Based on on what I saw today he looks a pretty tidy player .. has MON leaving found us a gem or is he going to be the next Steven Davies ?

He was told he was going back out on loan, not to find a new club for a transfer.

shite against Burnley, magic today. hope he can find some consistency with a good run in the side.

Give the lad a chance, yesterday was his first full, premier league debut.

Right from the off he impressed.