Barry Bannan

villianusa

Started and finished the game in 0-0 against USA. Played the second half against Norway.

0-0 at half time away to Norway. Bannan on 45' Scotland take the one-nil lead 61st minute and hold.

Still winning!

• Like 1

Started and finished the game in 0-0 against USA. Played the second half against Norway.

0-0 at half time away to Norway. Bannan on 45' Scotland take the one-nil lead 61st minute and hold.

Still winning!

Bannan was extremely poor when he came on. Created a free-kick against when he hand-balled right outside the box, the rest of the half he just wandered around sulking about the pain he got when he made the free-kick. In fact, the resulting free-kick also struck his arm, could possibly have been a penalty with a stricter referee. Scotland were incredibly lucky in the second half to not let in a goal or three, they scored out of nothing and Norway missed a few sitters. 7-1 in terms of chances, where three of them should have been buried. Norway are extremely poor in front of goal, oh how Carew is missed (and he was pretty crap too mind!) - but Scotland completely lost the midfield in the second half, lots of chances against.

Bannan was played on the right, not in the centre. 

You omit to mention he set up Snodgrass for a chance.

A win's a win. Away from home you expect the opposition to be the more attacking side.

His confidence must be improving now and I'm looking for this to show for Palace. The difference between Palace and Scotland team is that Bannan is new to Palace but has been around the Scotland squad for years.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Still winning!

You're not even trying anymore are you? You've realized you've lost the whole Bannan discussion and made a fool out of yourself. Instead of admitting it you decided to take it one step further.

Your posts in this thread is starting to get rather pathetic with the amount of straw-clutching you're doing(which you're perfectly aware of). I've been dropping by this thread because I've been interested in how Bannan has been doing but there's little point as the thread only consist of your crappy posts and people reacting to them. If you had watched the game you'd be perfectly aware of the fact that Bannan had nothing to do with the Scotland goal, and that he was the one of the worst player on the pitch that day.  Yet you decide to come in here, post a post like the one above, just to wind people up.

I don't get it, but whatever rows your boat. Have a good one Con, you're properly the first and only person to end up on my Ignore list.