The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

8 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

Out of interest, does anyone know why Athletico and Savic especially , had a particular hated for Grealish? Same in the first match? Any history there?

Savic used to play for City when he was younger. Maybe wants revenge

19 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

Out of interest, does anyone know why Athletico and Savic especially , had a particular hated for Grealish? Same in the first match? Any history there?

I thought they just labelled him as the one to wind up and get a reaction, especially in the 1st leg away from home where Jack's rolling on the floor wastes more time than they could, momentum killer 

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I didn't see the game but seeing a clip back I actually agree with Savic when it comes to Foden.

He was injured off field and decided to roll back on.  It winds me up as it is when players are treated for ages when they could easily be rolled over the touchline.  Doherty on Saturday for instance.

Foden deliberately rolled back on the pitch to waste time.

Article on the Guardian praising him for his dark arts🙄

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

I didn't see the game but seeing a clip back I actually agree with Savic when it comes to Foden.

He was injured off field and decided to roll back on.  It winds me up as it is when players are treated for ages when they could easily be rolled over the touchline.  Doherty on Saturday for instance.

They all do it nowadays even if its not for timewasting. Savic is not the innocent party here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

They all do it nowadays even if its not for timewasting. Savic is not the innocent party here. 

His general behaviour looked very prickish, but in that instance, I often envision that if I was playing and an opposition player was rolling round pretending to be injured on the touchline, I'd go over and give him the little nudge required to no longer be on the field of the play.

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

His general behaviour looked very prickish, but in that instance, I often envision that if I was playing and an opposition player was rolling round pretending to be injured on the touchline, I'd go over and give him the little nudge required to no longer be on the field of the play.

Yeah to be honest I had no issue with him doing that either. He'd get yellow carded for it but its an understandable reaction. Headbutting Sterling and then continuing to try and fight in the tunnel after the game are unacceptable though. 

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I kind of agree, but given the challenge and kick that Foden had taken from Felipe, which was a disgrace, I don't blame him for rolling on tbh.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

I agree but i think he was out of control at the point and it was a bit too agressive.  I'm sick of the faking injuries that is now endemic in the Premier League. 

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I agree with you in principle, but if Atletico were winning they would be doing absolutely the same. Its shit but they can have no complaints. 

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

I agree with you in principle, but if Atletico were winning they would be doing absolutely the same. Its shit but they can have no complaints. 

Of course they can, the referee should be enforcing this shit

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Of course they can, the referee should be enforcing this shit

Atletico can GTFO. They're masters of being shit-houses.

Referees do need to get a handle on things but until they can, it will happen. 

Â