The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I know it's a divisive issue, but purely for football, he was one of the most exciting players to watch last season. Gliding past defenders like no-one else in the league, driving the ball into the opposition half - now he sits on the bench.

Just a shame and a loss to football fans.

The fact that it's not even a notable point in pre-game write-ups when the team sheets come out (except among Villa fans taking the piss) says it all

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

He’s had the game changer beat out of him, so I can’t even see him coming on

I've got the feeling recently that Pep just brings him on to bring him on, rather than actually expecting him to change the game

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, og1874 said:

I've got the feeling recently that Pep just brings him on to bring him on, rather than actually expecting him to change the game

If they take the lead, he’ll bring him on to keep the ball on the left flank and recycle it back to Laporte

1 hour ago, og1874 said:

Greasing the wheels for a summer move to Spurs, clearly :P

" This is where I've always wanted to be, as everyone knows, I was gutted when I was denied the move a few years ago. COYS! 🖤⚪ "

🙄

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

10 minutes ago, maxjackle said:

Its so broken that a team can pay £100 million for a player and he isnt an automatic first team choice

Only because he's largely flopped. We have a £40m benchwarmer and haven't even got to 40 points yet.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I know it's a divisive issue, but purely for football, he was one of the most exciting players to watch last season. Gliding past defenders like no-one else in the league, driving the ball into the opposition half - now he sits on the bench.

Just a shame and a loss to football fans.

He was the best player we've seen here in modern times.

What City don't realise is that he's not an impact sub. He should be starting. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

He was the best player we've seen here in modern times.

What City don't realise is that he's not an impact sub. He should be starting. 

To be fair, I reckon the City Manager knows better than us what he's doing.

He's started for them multiple times.

Â