The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

18 minutes ago, thabucks said:

After my earlier comment regarding a cheeky swop with Isco if Madrid came calling... I’ve just read he’s linked to the Everton for £18mill ... How his star has fallen and may, actually, be realistic - hypothetically speaking...

I saw a picture on social media the other day and he looked very out of shape*. Having signed him for Madrid Ancelotti must believe he can get him going again, but it strikes me as a massive risk for anyone else.

*before that conversation starts again, he's obviously still in better shape than me, but I don't get paid millions to play sport.

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

This. See also the constant selection of Gerrard AND Lampard, that never worked. 

Yeah definitely a case of shoehorning players in at the expense of team balance. 

2 minutes ago, smg said:

What is the point of him being out there now ? Complete waste of time.

It is, but unfortunately Mourinho, Lampard, Moyes, Arteta and Simeone probably have similar feelings. With 5 subs allowed all but 1 can be rested though.

Edited by Sam-AVFC

6 minutes ago, birdman said:

Well I'm trying to give other players a chance and I don't think I'm biased by saying that is another MOTM for Jack. Foden, Mount and Saka very good too mind. 

Foden will probably get it now he has two goals. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

No point, Jack would probably have spent more energy if he had stayed with us and trained than he did in that match.

Looked quite tired when he went off. I'm concerned about any fatigue injury and whether it would be wise to rest him for a bit. Only time will tell I suppose! 

Â