The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Yeah but you all understand what Stevo is saying right? About official records and the difference between that and what you might think is right?

Tell me VT isn't that far gone?

I really didn't think it was that complicated :D

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Irish people come from Ireland.

Jack Grealish comes from Birmingham, England.

Ireland are always trying to get Englishmen to play for them e.g. Harry Kane.

Yeah but you all understand what Stevo is saying right? About official records and the difference between that and what you might think is right?

Tell me VT isn't that far gone?

This :D

Irish people come from Ireland.

Jack Grealish comes from Birmingham, England.

Ireland are always trying to get Englishmen to play for them e.g. Harry Kane.

His dad is Irish. He's as Irish as he is English. It's not your, my, or anyone else on this forum's decision which nationality Jack identifies with. It's his. 
Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

according to the commentator on saturday clark is english and could do a job for us at the moment!

he's a strange one, captained england U19, irish parents, richard dunne whispering in his ear, made a seemingly sound football decision regardless of everything else, and now in the form of his life sits on the bench behind john o'shea FFS while england suffer from a real dirge in CBs

i hope jack makes a football decision and will respect it either way

who cares? lol. nearly as bad as "gabby is a villa supporter but he was shown when he was 7 years old to be wearing an arsenal tshirt so he isnt one of us" because obv he was old enough to make up his own mind then....These arguments are the worst 

Edited by gharperr

What I'm finding hilarious on here, is that people think you can choose what nationality you are. It's ridiculous lol How can anybody say "I consider him Irish". On what planet? He wasn't born in Ireland, he has one Irish and one English parent, for all we know he's never even BEEN to Ireland. What on earth brings people to believe he's Irish? Regardless of who he chooses to represent BECAUSE OF THE NATIONALITY OF HIS PARENTS, he still remains English. That is not something that I or anybody else can argue with.

What I'm finding hilarious on here, is that people think you can choose what nationality you are. It's ridiculous lol How can anybody say "I consider him Irish". On what planet? He wasn't born in Ireland, he has one Irish and one English parent, for all we know he's never even BEEN to Ireland. What on earth brings people to believe he's Irish? Regardless of who he chooses to represent BECAUSE OF THE NATIONALITY OF HIS PARENTS, he still remains English. That is not something that I or anybody else can argue with.

He's declared for Ireland.

That's the only point anyone was making.

In the eyes of FIFA, he is Irish. So any records he breaks won't go down as a British player breaking those records.

We are not talking about his ACTUAL nationality. You are having that argument with yourself.

As for the bold, you clearly don't know much about his career then. He's played for Ireland at pretty much every age level up until now. Pretty hard to do that without going to Ireland

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 3

can't we just be proud of this wonderful football talent and watch him flourish under TS? He seemed like a very nice, polite chap when i met him, he's got a very strong brummie accent, very nice guy indeed, his sister is lovely too

Is his dad Irish? He sounds like a Brummie to me.

Not that it matters, I've got loads of Irish/Brummie friends, all born here, they're happy enough with both cultures and still entitled to make a sporting choice should any of them suddenly develop the ability to run more than ten to fifteen yards without collapsing.

Â