bickster

Who will top the group?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will top the group?

• England
    • USA
    • Algeria
    • Slovenia

Bet it hurt when Steeeeeeeeevie GBH scored eh?

I was expecting some daft comment like that from you to be honest.

No it didn't. As I said yesterday, I support England and anyone who pulls on the shirt even if I don't like them and I don't like Gerrard.

I think I made this pretty clear yesterday, so no it didn't hurt.

Was you sick?

yawn...

I take that as a yes then. See you later me old pal. :)

I take it you are a little hard of reading.

Stop deleting my posts :)

Surely the ones you should be deleting are your own? What you just posted isnt something i'd expect from a moderator.

Then stop trying to put words in my mouth especially when you know full well that I said prior to the game I support anyone in an England shirt Gerrard included.

So whatever point you are trying to score, you are failing. The same as you are failing to read what I actually post.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this brings a few fans down a peg or two, the contemptuous attitude some England fans have is disgusting.

I'm not sure really what you are making reference to, most people I know are more than aware of our limitations.

You aren't that good, really.

(Well, the players are there, but 4-4-2 will get you no where)

We know despite what others seem to think we think.

Hopefully this brings a few fans down a peg or two, the contemptuous attitude some England fans have is disgusting.

You aren't that good, really.

(Well, the players are there, but 4-4-2 will get you no where)

:nod:

The expectations of some English fans is ridiculous.

If we get to the semi's, we've done well, if we win it'd be a massive, massive achievement.

It wasn't a good performance against the US, but still deserved more than a point. We played averagely well against a decent side and still deserved to win. Next match we'll have a fit Barry, a fit Milner, a better keeper and hopefully won't have Carragher playing (Upson for me). We should be firing again.

Not sure why Cole didn't start on the left and Lampard just doesn't fit in that midfield. Him and Gerrard is a glaring nono and Capello needs to drop him, he's not that good at this level, Barry gives better balance.

I thought Heskey was outstanding and im glad for him, because he gets way too much stick and would be a good player at a different club that uses him properly.

I think England were much improved in the 2nd half and could've put the States away easily on a different night. I still think we've got a chance of doing well this World Cup.

Need Barry back.

-------Barry-Lamps-------

Cole-----Rooney----Gerrard

----------Emile

With James in goal.

Seriously?

No Lennon on the right? Lampard in the middle and Gerrard on the left?

Whats wrong with Cole or Milner on the left? Milner would be fine when fit.

That is what we played for the majority of the qualification, and it worked really well.

Have whoever you want on the right, but that formation will work a lot better in international football that a 4-4-2.

Why has Gerrard got no blame for the goal? Ok Green made a terrible error but Gerrard was turned 3 or 4 times on the edge of the box by Dempsey before getting in his shot

Defending so players are having to take those sorts of shots from that far out is perfectly fine. The keeper should save them all day and look for the quick throw to counter attack up field.

Why has Gerrard got no blame for the goal? Ok Green made a terrible error but Gerrard was turned 3 or 4 times on the edge of the box by Dempsey before getting in his shot

Defending so players are having to take those sorts of shots from that far out is perfectly fine. The keeper should save them all day and look for the quick throw to counter attack up field.

Im sure if it was a Villa match people on here would be slaughtering our captain :winkold:

Hart needs to start, if were gonna go on in this competition then we need a keeper who is on top form and Hart has been this season. James, imo, is just another f**k up waiting to happen.

With king out we look very weak at the back, thought Lennon and SWP had very quiet games. Heskey was the MOTM! oh well, im £60 up thanks to betfair and plenty of over confident England fans.

Things have not really changed since Sven was in charge.