Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hahaha stevo I may have seen them doesnt mean I like them. Jessica Jones season one was good seaaon 2 I didn't like.

Luke cage was crap. You clearly don't sound like much of a marvel fan! It might get better later on sopranos but anyone who says the first  seven episodes are good are lying. Its boring as **** and the jokes are lame.

The jokes?

You sure you're watching the right show?

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The jokes?

You sure you're watching the right show?

Comparing sopranos to Jessica Jones is like comparing cheese to cucumber 

They are different types of shows!

9 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

:D

Classic Dem.

I must have a lot of followers then as alot of people said the same thing! Alot of people have told me butvdoesbt really start picking up much further down the line but I got really bored up until that episode 

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Comparing sopranos to Jessica Jones is like comparing cheese to cucumber 

They are different types of shows!

I wasn't comparing them.

I was asking why you were talking about jokes being lame in the Sopranos. 

I mean there might be some amusing moments in it, but it's not a comedy. To criticise it because of it's jokes seems very strange

33 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I wasn't comparing them.

I was asking why you were talking about jokes being lame in the Sopranos. 

I mean there might be some amusing moments in it, but it's not a comedy. To criticise it because of it's jokes seems very strange

No it's not just that stevo. I am obviously aware its not a comedy show but I'm just saying the elements of when they try to be funny is a epic failure. It's that I found the show to be very slow for the first seven episodes.  It was rather boring and I lost interest.

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Hahaha stevo I may have seen them doesnt mean I like them. Jessica Jones season one was good seaaon 2 I didn't like.

Luke cage was crap. You clearly don't sound like much of a marvel fan! It might get better later on sopranos but anyone who says the first  seven episodes are good are lying. Its boring as **** and the jokes are lame.

You don't half watch some shit mate :)

Why would you watch a series you didn't like? I got a few episodes into Luke Cage and gave up. Garbage. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Why would you watch a series you didn't like? I got a few episodes into Luke Cage and gave up. Garbage. 

Haha like cage was shit but because I liked daredevil and Jessica Jones season one  and as this was going to lead to defenders I thought i would stick with it. But you wouldn't understand if you think the marvel tv shows are shit :mrgreen:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Haha like cage was shit but because I liked daredevil and Jessica Jones season one  and as this was going to lead to defenders I thought i would stick with it. But you wouldn't understand if you think the marvel tv shows are shit :mrgreen:

I like the Punisher, thought it was excellent. You could easily watch it as a stand alone show. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Exactly that, DD 1&2 and JJ were good enough to give me hope for defenders which meant i felt like i had to watch iron fist and luke cage, both were shit, so was defenders, i think more disappointingly so was JJ2

Punisher was brilliant though

I 100% will watch luke cage 2 and almost certainky not enjoy it, the bastards have got me

I think some of the marvel netflix writers have won the witcher netflix gig

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I can kind of get what Dem is saying, there are black comedy aspects to it from what i remember, similar with shows like Breaking Bad.  I also found it a bit slow for my taste, a bit like Mad Men.

Yeah I get that. There are funny elements. 

But to point out the jokes being lame as one of the two main reasons you don’t like the Sopranos is a bit strange. 

Its a bit like saying you hate Man Utd because of their corner flags. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

In fairness to Dem, he said he watched first 7 episodes of Sopranos didn’t like it do stopped.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I get that. There are funny elements. 

But to point out the jokes being lame as one of the two main reasons you don’t like the Sopranos is a bit strange. 

Its a bit like saying you hate Man Utd because of their corner flags. 

Not really it was because I found it very slow thats main reason but I noticed the humour was pretty lame so I just said it

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Finished Bosch. 

Excellent. Well worth a watch crime fans!

@rjw63 How you liking it?

Great, finished it a while back. Also finished Homeland yesterday, and now onto Chicago PD, love a bit of Hank Voight.

• Like 1

Â