Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Game of thrones

Spoiler

Season 4, the Princes death to the mountain. OMG brutal but so unrealistic. As if you are going to be there mocking a guy that size a complete animal. You are going to just kill him and stab him 100s of times until he dies, heck even stab him in the eyes so he cant see if you want to punish him. 

Great scene but very far fetched. I am on season 4 episode 10 tonight 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Game of thrones

Hide contents

Season 4, the Princes death to the mountain. OMG brutal but so unrealistic. As if you are going to be there mocking a guy that size a complete animal. You are going to just kill him and stab him 100s of times until he dies, heck even stab him in the eyes so he cant see if you want to punish him. 

Great scene but very far fetched. I am on season 4 episode 10 tonight 

Spoiler

he was trying to taunt him in to admitting he killed his sister, which worked...

• Like 1

I think you've totally missed the point of his character there Dem. 

Admittedly his motivations and reasonings are covered more in the books so maybe some of it was lost in translation a little.

• Like 2

Yes the guys above said...

Spoiler

Oberon is goading the Mountain to admit he killed his sister and her children on the orders of Tywin Lannister so he can have justice. Sure he wants to kill the Mountain, but he really wants turn incriminate Tywin, and the Mountain is the only one who can corroborate that. So he needed him to talk.

• Like 1

I get that but why instead of dancing around not inflict more pain into him if you want him to talk? You have just achieved the impossible and got the mountain on the floor fly risk it? He is a monster and never been beat yet you start mocking him! Madness!

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I get that but why instead of dancing around not inflict more pain into him if you want him to talk? You have just achieved the impossible and got the mountain on the floor fly risk it? He is a monster and never been beat yet you start mocking him! Madness!

It's not real Dem, it's just a story :D

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Because he doesn't for a second believe that he's going to lose.

That is his character. He's a warrior who is incredibly full of himself and full of righteous self belief that his entire life has been about this act of vengeance for his family.

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Because he doesn't for a second believe that he's going to lose.

That is his character. He's a warrior who is incredibly full of himself and full of righteous self belief that his entire life has been about this act of vengeance for his family.

It's a shame he was killed off so soon I think he was a realky good charchter.

The only three charchters I like are tyrion, Jon snow and the hound. If they are die before season 7 im done with this.

I dont want to be seeing little finger, the queen and that repulsive ramsey boulton dominating in next few seasons.It's 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

It's a shame he was killed off so soon I think he was a realky good charchter.

The only three charchters I like are tyrion, Jon snow and the hound. If they are die before season 7 im done with this.

I dont want to be seeing little finger, the queen and that repulsive ramsey boulton dominating in next few seasons.It's 

To be honest Dem, as I said before I think reading the books slightly skews my memory as I'm not 100% sure how much of his motivation and character were shown in the show as I've only watched s4 once.

You're right though, he's a terrific character (and great fun).

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

To be honest Dem, as I said before I think reading the books slightly skews my memory as I'm not 100% sure how much of his motivation and character were shown in the show as I've only watched s4 once.

You're right though, he's a terrific character (and great fun).

I haven't read the book to be honest so havw no idea how the story pans out! 

Yeah shame he went so soon

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Did you know he is the worlds strongest man in real life? 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Im not actually sure he is now after @Chindie post. But he has definitely come close. 

Reveal hidden contents

Did he die in season 4?

Just checked - he's come second a bunch of times, but has won Europe's Strongest a few times. Also given he's still fairly young, chances are eventually he'll win the World's Strongest title.

He played basketball before getting into the strongman game apparently. Makes sense, he's **** massive

pWzQlkF.jpg

Â