Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Game of Thrones is particularly good when you can binge. Just watching episodes one after the other makes things a lot clearer as well (for those who haven't read the books).

Just watched the entire first and second season over the weekend, superb show.

Daenerys is perfection 

tumblr-mcippyccnp-rhwz-go-743728018.jpg

I think she's a bit squatty.

Don't get me wrong, facially she's unbelievable. But she falls short of perfection.

Put her head on the body of Talisa Maegyr and you've got perfection!

It's like Lord of the Rings with tits.  What's not to like?

Spot on.

A friend of mine asked me what it was like and I said it was like a cross between Lord of the Rings and Emanuelle

For those who have seen the latest episode of Game of Thrones.

Holy crap! What an ending. I've read the books but that was still some of the most epic television I have seen.

Probably my favourite episode of all 3 seasons so far.

The music at the end just capped it off. And damn, Emilia Clarke is just perfect as Daenerys!

/fangirling

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

For those who have seen the latest episode of Game of Thrones.

Holy crap! What an ending. I've read the books but that was still some of the most epic television I have seen.

Probably my favourite episode of all 3 seasons so far.

The music at the end just capped it off. And damn, Emilia Clarke is just perfect as Daenerys!

/fangirling

Just amazing, my favourite scene in whole show so far.. Great episode!

screenshot20130422at09_3.png

screenshot20130422at09_2.png

dracarys.gif

army-of-the-dragonborn.gif

screenshot20130422at09_1.png

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Wait, before I clock the spoilers, is the "latest" episode the one that's on Sky Atlantic tonight (ie it's already been shown in the states), or are you talking about last week's?

Wait, before I clock the spoilers, is the "latest" episode the one that's on Sky Atlantic tonight (ie it's already been shown in the states), or are you talking about last week's?

yes, having read the 3rd book i looked anyway, looks like my favourite part of the books so far is happening tonight!

and i'll be watching broadchurch instead...

I've never seen a single episode of Sopranos and only have a vague idea of the premis. But I'm going to invest in the set tomorrow and start watching. Apparently it's 'right up my street'.

• Like 1

Â