Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I loved Coupling. Moffat is one of my favourite writers at the moment. Coupling, Sherlock, the new Doctor Who's, I just love his writing style.

I started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia last night - not bad, not bad at all. It's no Arrested Development... but I watched 4 episodes back to back last night and enjoyed it.

I have only seen her in Coupling, but I concur with your assessment of Miss Fox.

Watch the remakes they did in around 2000 of Randall and Hopkirk Deceased. Reeves & Mortimer with Emilia Fox, and Emilia is absolutely gorgeous in it.

(if you hate Reeves and Mortimer, watch it anyway - it's nothing like their usual style)

Watching an old ITV series from the nineties; The Last Train. Loved it back then (though I am a sucker for post-apocalyptic stuff), I didn't realise that it was actually created by Matthew 'Life On Mars' Graham too. Never been released on DVD (nor will it ever be, apparently) so I had to get it from some website that transfers rare and unreleased series from recorded VHS to DVD, though all 6 episodes are up on Youtube as well.

Would you mind PM'ing me the link to that? I remember The Last Train, really enjoyed it from what I can recall, wouldn't mind seeing it again.

I started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia last night - not bad, not bad at all. It's no Arrested Development... but I watched 4 episodes back to back last night and enjoyed it.

It cranks up a notch when Danny Devito rocks up .

It gets soooo much better. With the first series you can kinda tell they don't know what direction the characters were going to be developed. From series 3 onwards it really becomes something special. Charlie and Frank are just hilarious.

So where are the Fringe fans. I havent seen any episodes after the one when the daughter dies but as it has new finished for good I am thinking I should catch up.

Yeah was a half decent ending. I can't think of one TV series which has managed a really good ending. But the Fringe ending isn't too bad. Much better than the Lost finale.

There is nothing "like" it's always sunny.

I assume you've watched curb your enthusiasm?

True. Started on Workaholics so gotta get through those first.

I've watched a fair few of them off and on, I'm not too sure if I could sit through such a large amount of episodes though, it's funny, but not *that* funny

Â