Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Watched the first episode of the Bear tonight, we had to turn the subtitles on after five minutes and it got incredibly better thereafter. Bloody tense work running the kitchen

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

The only character in Snowfall with any real human decency was without doubt, for me, Oso. His intentions were always an attempt to find some sense of decency in a dog eat dog World. 

Got 6 episodes left, not finding the time

Last season ramps it up

On 19/08/2023 at 16:57, desensitized43 said:

Finished 1923 today. Absolutely magnificent. Hope they sort this strike out because I can’t wait for season 2. Harrison ford was good, Helen mirren was just brilliant. Give her the awards right now.

Just finished it too, thought it was great. As was 1883 and Yellowstone.

On 20/08/2023 at 22:06, luckyeddie said:

Just finished it too, thought it was great. As was 1883 and Yellowstone.

Started Yellowstone on Thursday as it's on My5 for free, already blasted through that and grabbing the rest from the high seas.

Some great characters, the ginger bird is fit as **** but seems like she'd smash your face in if you finished first ;)

On 05/08/2023 at 15:35, saturdaygig said:

Has anyone mentioned Severance yet? Really original and excellent series. Best if you don't know anything before watching - there's only 9 episodes in S01 and a date for S02 is still awaited.

This is what I came here to see. It's such a good show. Season 2 in January or February.

Looking forward to Fargo season 5 in November too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Started Yellowstone on Thursday as it's on My5 for free, already blasted through that and grabbing the rest from the high seas.

Some great characters, the ginger bird is fit as **** but seems like she'd smash your face in if you finished first ;)

I think your right on both counts, she is a brilliant character and it only gets better.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Really looking forward to season 5 of Fargo. I was starting to think we had seen the last of it.

Ooh, goody. I assume it's still going to be on Amazon? 

26 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I love watching A House Through Time on iplayer. Really interesting to hear about all those lives lived in just one house.

Its an excellent series, very interesting, My wife has a thing for Urban History, and David Olusoga so its on regularly.

• Like 1

On 23/08/2023 at 12:25, rjw63 said:

"Bird?". Do you wear side - pocket flares and platform shoes too?

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

"Bird?". Do you wear side - pocket flares and platform shoes too?

Why,  would that upset you as well?

• Haha 1

Â