Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I love pretty much everything about The Bear. Just a fantastic show. First ep of S2 continued is the same style of S1 so probably gonna breeze though the season in a day.

• Like 2

Yikes! No one does stress like The Bear :D. Episode 6 of S2 might even be more tense than that horrifying one from the first season where everything goes to sh1t just before service.

Edit: Season finished now. Last half of the season from ep 6 to 10 is right up there with anything I've seen is ages. There is at least 2 maybe 3 10/10 episodes and the rest are 9/10 Just brilliant stuff.

Edited by sne

18 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

probably late to the party as it's a couple of years old now but a shoutout for heels. any wrestling fans on here would love it

Terrific show.

Season 2 is out next month iirc.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Not sure if this is allowed to be asked, so please delete if not, but where do you guys watch tv shows online that may or may not be similar to little rivers?

Kodi

Do it through my tv as an app too which basically means it must be legal right?

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Started jury duty, 2 episodes in and enjoying it, there's been a genuine belly laugh moment for me in each episode

Hide contents

The guy saying he was a racist

The bit where they all pulled out the origami cranes

i really want to watch it again. it's great.

Started watching The Change on all4. Its bridget Christies comedy and its excellent. Great supporting cast in Jim Howick, Paul Whitehouse,  Tanya Moodie and Susan Lynch. Bridget Christie is the standout though. Recommend it if you like slightly odd comedy, or your other **** half is having a **** nightmare time and you cant do anything **** right.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

A new GOT series announced called "snow"

Sequel to GOT

Now this will be good

Hmmm not sure, his character did loads in GOT. 
He’s already been killed and resurrected, shagged his family, and had some bromances. 
He was sent back to the Wall, although nothing to defend against. Be interesting what story line they’ll have for him. 
Although I’ll absolutely be watching 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Hmmm not sure, his character did loads in GOT. 
He’s already been killed and resurrected, shagged his family, and had some bromances. 
He was sent back to the Wall, although nothing to defend against. Be interesting what story line they’ll have for him. 
Although I’ll absolutely be watching 

They will find something for sure should be interesting! I think be better than house of dragon was

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Nah, House of the Dragon has source material to draw from.  This Snow show will give whoever the showrunners are free reign and we all saw the result last time that happened.

Well, it's not going to be Dumb and Dumber, so that's something.

Harrington was one of the worst actors in the show (though nowhere near as bad as Sophie Turner), for my money, so I'm not that keen on following more of him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, it's not going to be Dumb and Dumber, so that's something.

Harrington was one of the worst actors in the show (though nowhere near as bad as Sophie Turner), for my money, so I'm not that keen on following more of him

Pretty telling isn't it that next to none of them are getting big roles or much hollywood work despite the show being so successful, most of them have had a shot at a blockbuster and then disappeared

Pedro Pascal maybe the one who had the biggest break out? And he'd been in a fair bit before it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Pedro Pascal maybe the one who had the biggest break out? And he'd been in a fair bit before it

I've literally only realised after you made me check his Wikipedia that I'd see Joel from TLOU in something before :o 

• Like 1

Â